All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Marie E. Page 29 Marie E.

Marie E. - Page 29 Marie E.

::: Info :::
Actress: Marie E.
Keywords: Public
Description:
Marie E. started her excursion to the park in a very communicative way: Dressed in a long leather coat and boots she talked up a guy on a park bench who was talking on his phone by then: 'Would you mind watching my coat for a while?'
The guy immediately stopped his call ... who knows who he was talking to ...
He was quite astonished to find out that all Marie E. was wearing under her coat was a little dress which did not really cover a lot ... and offered her a cigarette.
Marie E. left her boots with him as well and kept on talking up passers-by ... and then she even took her dress off in front of the guy and went up and down the path a bit. The guy ,named the guard of her clothes by now, took his chance and snapped some pictures of Marie E. ... just check what he actually takes pictures of (pictures 898-900) ... and how willingly Marie E. poses for that ...
And to prove that she generally is a very communicative person Marie E. talked up quite some more people in the park and sat down with them ...
And then Marie E. borrowed the bike of a passer-by and went for a short ride on the well frequented square ...
And here are some interesting notes from Marie E. herself:
'I noticed that if I am fully nude in front of people, men and women react different. In the beginning men tend to be shy and nearly overly polite - they mostly look at my eyes. Women on the other hand are many times more forward and stare at me directly. I remember this one girl (pictures 923-926): She looked me over thoroughly from top to bottom. What a pity, I would enjoy this to be the other way around. However after some time this attitude changes: women seem to loose interest, while men get more courageous and start looking more ... up to the point, where they blatantly take close up pictures of my pussy ... '

File name: Marie E. - Page 29
Photos: 25
Resolution: 960x1280
Format: jpg

Download:
Marie E. - Page 29 Marie E.
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04387 секунды с 9 запросами