View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:40 AM   #36
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai 35541 1920x1080 8000 MFS

60plusmilfs.com- MandyThai_35541_1920x1080_8000_MFS

Description:
It_s the first day at school for Connor, and he_s rented a room in Mandy Thai_s house. Good for him. Very good for him, as it turns out. Mandy, who_s 70 years old, shows him to his room, sits with him on his bed and lays out the rules of the house.

No loud music. No parties. No drugs. No alcohol. And no women in this room. If a woman comes into this room, it_s only me, so if you need anything, please call me. I_ll be here to help you out.

By the way, while she_s saying this, she_s rubbing his leg.

You_re kinda cute, she says. What do you think about mature women? Have you ever had a mature woman before?

No, Connor says.

That_s about to change.

I_m going to break you in, she says.

As first days of school go, this is about to become a very good one for young Connor.

Mandy, what_s the craziest thing you_ve done sexually?

Mandy: I_ve had sex in a car, but that_s not crazy. On a beach, too.

Have you ever been caught?

Mandy: Yes, but when I was younger. We went to the drive-in movies and some guy knocked on the door and made us stop. And in an elevator. That_s fun.

So, Mandy, what do you think the difference is between younger women and older women?

Mandy: An older woman has experience and she knows what she likes. She has more feelings and goes with the sex and doesn_t just lay there. She knows how to please a man.

Why do you think younger men like older women?

Mandy: Because a lot of younger guys don_t know much about sex, so they want an older woman to teach them about sex so he can learn and get experience. And I love turning a younger man on. Rubbing his body. Touching his ears and his face. And giving him a blow job. Showing him how to please a woman. Warm him up, turn him on and get him ready. I love to teach younger men how to please a woman.
Model:
Mandy Thai and Connor Kennedy
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : MandyThai_35542_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1498.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MandyThai_35542_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03430 секунды с 9 запросами