View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 08:51 AM   #372
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Bad Girl - Syren De Mer Sanda

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.
Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Bad Girl - Syren De Mer

Golden fund bdsm video Pain Gate part 2 Rhinehart

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Spanking, Whipping
Video language: English
Sexy housewife was captivated by the soldiers.Naked woman is hands of two torturers: spread-bound.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Pain Gate part 2

Golden fund bdsm video Pain Gate part 1 Lithia

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Spanking, Whipping
Sexy ass is getting covered in red whipping marks pretty.Another cheating wife is cuffed naked to the whipping.

Total size: 8.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Pain Gate part 1

Madison Young - Chelsea Spanks Madison 480p Azov

Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Madison Young
Genres: BDSM, Torture
"The first thing I have to say about this video is that Madison Young is one hard player! I've never gone this far spanking any other woman and by the end of this seriously hot spanking scene, Madison's behind bares proof of it. Madison's visit with me begins tame enough, with a skirt dusting...the usual beginning of a good hand spanking. But, it quickly becomes clear to me that Madison requires sterner measures. I lift her skirt, spank her a bit more and Madison's panties come down soon thereafter. From there, things begin to heat up considerably. A very firm, bare-bottom hand spanking ensues and Madison's behind colors up, turning a bright red almost immediately. I'm not finished, yet, though and I have Madison begin more clothing removal. After completely removing her shirt and bra, Madison lies down over my knee for a brisk hairbrush spanking, given with a thick bath-brush. Madison's behind begins to show a little more color... At this point, I instruct Madison to strip completely and I position my lovely, nude spankee in a bent over the couch position. The final phase of Madison's super-reality spanking is done with my largest, most formidable paddle and I swear, I don't hold back. I land the paddle with all my strength and Madison reacts with more and more passion! It's as though I'm giving her exactly what she wants, as hard as that is for me to believe, even as I'm experiencing it!"
Duration: 28:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Young - Chelsea Spanks Madison 480p

The Maid - Mandy Muse Escuintla

Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
This is one girl, one man, one dungeon, and everything he can lay his hands on to make her scream and cream. This is metal bondage, intense orgasms, and brutal corporal punishment, not one after the other, but all at the same time. It's complete sensory overload for Mandy Muse.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid - Mandy Muse

IR Abandoned - Summer Hart North Freedom

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abandoned - Summer Hart
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06973 секунды с 9 запросами