demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dahlia Lesson 2 718

Dahlia Lesson 2 718

Actress: Dahlia
Keywords:

Dahlia Lesson 2: Super cute and sexxxy new comer Dahlia is back for her second PISS WHORE TRAINING lesson with the amazing piss-guzzling superstar Natalia alongside to help show her the way to being a perfect little PISS SLAVE ! Dahlia and Natalia have definitely taken a liking to each other as Natalia can barely keep her hands off Dahlia and frankly I can't blame her as Dahlia is just an incredibly irresistible little PISS VIRGIN just waiting to be TRAINED in the cruel art of WATERSPORTS ENSLAVEMENT ! The girls undress each other and start making out and it's so hot I love to sit back and watch these two hotties go at it ! Then I instruct Natalia to PISS in a beautiful 2 litre measuring cup and of course she obediently complies, showing the eager Dahlia how its done so she can learn to do like a pro ! Next I have Dahlia PISS into Natalia's mouth as she kneels in front of Dahlia gulping down her hot piss and lapping it all up from her sexxxy pussy as she eats her out too ! To finish off this super hot lesson, I take the measuring cup full of Natalia's piss and make dahlia watch and learn as I pour it all down Natalia's gorgeous throat as she gargles and gulps down mouthful and after golden mouthful of her tasty pee !

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 128 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 10 min 58 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22624 секунды с 9 запросами