View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 08:16 AM   #243
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hot Brunette Bounces On Big Cock North Dartmouth

Release Year: 2022
Studio: PublicAgent
Cast: Vanessa Alessia
Genres: Hardcore, All Sex, Blowjob
Video language: English
I saw a hot brunette Vanessa Alessia taking pictures on the street and she noticed that I was looking at her. We started talking and Vanessa told me that she is an influencer and takes pictures for social media. I told her that I was an agent and I would give her 5000 crowns to show me her body. Her ass was very beautiful, so I offered 15,000 if she agreed with me and gave me a blowjob. We went to a quiet place and I played with her tits, then Vanessa got on her knees to suck my cock. My big cock turned her on and she let me bend her over and fuck her pussy. She rode me on the ground and came and then jerked off to me on those perky tits!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5939kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Brunette Bounces On Big Cock

Italian Redhead In Red Panties Ansonville

Cast: Mina Von D
I saw this beautiful redhead wearing a hot red dress and she looked lost, so I walked up to help. Mini Vamp was actually standing outside her own place, even though she came from Italy. She only made a bit of money, so I offered her a chance to earn plenty more with a casting! I told her I took lingerie photos, and would pay her to see her boobs. She wanted more money, so I thought why not offer her the cash for a blowjob. Mini Vamp got to sucking my cock, and was so turned on that she agreed to let me fuck her standing doggystyle. She threw her ass back, then I fucked her pussy spoon. When I had my fill, I pulled out and busted my load on her tits.
Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5047kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Italian Redhead In Red Panties

FTVGirls Veronica (A Dozen Years Later) Liyang

Genres: Solo, Anal, DP, Piss, Orgasm, Masturbation, Toy, Vibrator
The stunning Veronica is back on FTV Girls after eight long years and she's looking just as gorgeous as ever! We start out in a public park where this blonde beauty is in tight pink workout gear doing jumping jacks, and then flashing her pert pair while cars drive nearby and people stroll around on the path! After some naughty daring flashes she heads indoors, hopping up on the kitchen counter and sliding her hands over those very shapely breasts for a nice massage and some nipple play. Going into the doggy position we see her spanking herself, then using her fingers to spread her labia open for a closeup look at her pink privates...and then she fingers herself to orgasm, as we hear the wet sounds from within! Next up is the magic wand vibrator, which she holds against her sensitive clitoris for another nice climax, with milky juices visible. Afterwards we see her in a pale lavender jumpsuit, dancing to the rhythm of her music and stripping down as she does. After her dance she spreads on the ground for another fun orgasm with a small magic wand vibrator, this time with a rather unexpected squirt! Going outdoors in a cute red dress with high heels, she does a twirl and we note that she has no panties on underneath, and as it turns out it's the same dress she wore back in 2014! Spreading on an outdoor chair she touches herself with her fingers, enjoying her wetness and then using a glass toy for penetration as we enjoy a closeup view. Her milky juices run freely as she masturbates to multiple squirting orgasms, collapsing in a satisfied heap! Next up is more glass toy penetration with a long clear dildo, and her milky juices are flowing again as she fucks herself. The powerful vintage Vibraking toy comes into play as well, and using that toy along with the dildo (getting a helping hand from the assistant) for double-duty masturbation results in another strong climax. Next we see a behind-the-scenes view of the assistant taking some photos with guidance, and we again note how amazing that body looks in her blue lacy panties! After years away from FTV it's a wonderful return visit for this beautiful woman, and she definitely hasn't let herself slip over the years...she's always welcome back for more fun days like this!

Total size: 13.4 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FTVGirls Veronica (A Dozen Years Later)

Black Lingerie Super Fuck North Fork

Cast: Lady Gang
I saw this stacked brunette on the side of the road, so I walked up and introduced myself. Lady Gang told me she was waiting for a man, and I asked if that was a kind of man with a few crowns on him. I just happened to be that kind of guy, and for 4000 crowns, she agreed to show me her big, fake tits. I paid her more to see her booty, and saw she was wearing sexy black lingerie. For 8000 more crowns, we went off to this quiet spot and she gave me a blowjob. My big cock in her mouth made her wet and horny, so she let me fuck her pussy standing doggystyle. After, she kept blowing me, then we lay down. I pounded her in spoon position, then pulled out and came on her shaved pussy!
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie Super Fuck

From Dog To Doggystyle Ivesdale

Cast: Cindy Shine
This cute broad ran up to me in the evening, telling me she had lost her pet! I told her I would help her out if she did me a favor too, that of flashing me her tits. She did so happily, and I pressed my luck, telling her that her pet might've already ran away, but if she came with me, I'd give her enough money for a proper search. Once I got her alone, I told her she could have the money, but only if she sucked my dick. The little coquette was very interested when she saw the hose I was packing. She gave me a blowjob, then wanted me to fuck her pussy. Cindy rode me right there on the ground, then I fucked her pussy standing doggystyle. Finally, after some rough spoon, I pulled out and came on her stomach!
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3055kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 677.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: From Dog To Doggystyle

Bang Me, Bang Me Harder Spout Spring

Cast: Tru Kait
I saw this brunette sitting on her suitcase on the side of the road. Her name was Tru Kait, and apparently, after a fight with her boyfriend, he had dumped her in Prague and left her with 50 euro... then he left! Kait was from LA, and needed money to get home, so I offered her some cash to show me her boobs. She was not shy, and showed me her big, nice tits. For more, she showed me her ass, and then I pressed my luck and asked if she would give me a blowjob. We went off together and she fell in love with my dick, trying to deepthroat it all. She tore her shorts open and turned around, presenting her holes for me to fuck her pussy doggystyle. I fucked her missionary in my car, then she rode me on the ground until I dropped a hot load of cum on her tits.
Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bang Me, Bang Me Harder

Flash Me Your Pussy Hagatna

Cast: Lexi Dona
I saw petite blonde Lexi Dona in a bit of a rush, but she was so hot, so I stopped her. She said I could only have a minute of her time, so I told her I had just received my stimulus money. I was looking for someone to share it with, and Lexi could be that person. I offered her 4000 crowns to flash her boobs real quick, then even more to lift her skirt and flash her firm booty. Lexi liked our little game, so I tempted fate and asked her if she would give me a blowjob. Lexi said she liked big dicks, so I showed her my fat cock. We headed off to a secluded location where I ate her pussy and ass from behind, then she got sloppy sucking my dick! I fucked Lexi doggystyle, then the brunette rode my cock, before begging me to give her my load in a facial.
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6195kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flash Me Your Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13428 секунды с 9 запросами