View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 07:11 AM   #68
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Daddy Stretch My Hole part 1 Norris

With a metal collar wrapped around his neck, Declan Blake is ready to be used by dom daddy Josh Mikael. The horny top pumps his stiff dick into the boy's mouth before grabbing him by the collar and thrusting his raw, wet cock into the bottom's stretched-out ass. After some bareback inspired moaning from Declan, Josh grabs a handful of lube, glides his entire fist into Declan's gaping backdoor, and proceeds to stretch him out even more. Soon, the dominant fucker is squeezing both of his fists into the boy and spreading his cheeks to get a better look at his bright red rosebud. Going back in to ride Josh's meaty fist, Declan strokes himself off and blows a fat load, covering his fisting daddy in his mess of hot cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Stretch My Hole part 1

Howlers, Sc 03 - Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich 720p Milltown

Video language: English
Howlers: Shifting sexual gears, Dolf Dietrich grabs some gloves, giving Drew Sebastian's hole a dizzying rapid-fire eight-finger fuck, sliding his palms back and forth over each other while pushing through Drew's sphincter muscles. His entire fist and wrist follow, loosening the hole until Drew reveals his rosebud.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Howlers, Sc 03 - Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich 720p

Daddy Stretch My Hole part 3 Hunnewell

Hairy daddy Wolfie Braden Shaw is dragging around Tony Orlando by the collar and getting ready to absolutely destroy his hole. After being gifted with a mouthful of the dom's cock, Tony bends over as Wolfie pulls down his shorts, rim his ass, and covers both of his manly fists in lube. The bearded daddy breathes deeply as he slowly inserts his entire hand into his boy and stretches out his hairless hole. Now on his back, completely stretched out with his legs thrown in the air, Tony shows off his exposed rosebud before Wolfie shoves his furry arm back inside of him. A few strokes later and Tony is nutting all over his own leg with his daddy diving in shortly after to eat up any loose seed that's spilling out of his cock.
Duration: 23:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8161kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Stretch My Hole part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.09033 секунды с 9 запросами