Old 07-02-2022, 05:41 AM   #15790
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Drew Dixon, Devin Franco Moulton

Cast: Drew Dixon, Devin Franco
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish ,Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos
Drew Dixon is Devin Franco's 'biggest fan' goes as far as hiding in his dressing room after a show to sniff Devin's used underwear. When Devin comes in after his performance and catches his fan in the act, Drew startles him and gets him cornered. To get Drew to leave, Drew wants Devin to fist him. Devin will do anything to get the fiend out of the room and bends his stalker over to give him what he wants. Devin starts by taking a taste of Drew's ass and gets in deep with his tongue. It tastes amazing, and Devin starts getting into the action more than he thought he would. After getting Drew nice and opened up, Devin fingers the eager stud and takes a quick taste of his dick before he flips Drew in half and shoves his fist deep into Drew's gaping hole. It slides in easily and Drew can hardly contain his excitement at getting fisted by his ultimate fantasy. Devin gives Drew exactly what he needs and alternates hands and fist punches Drew's wrecked hole, getting wrist deep one fist after the other. Devin works his magic until his biggest fan drops his biggest load all over his own cock and balls with a fist still shoved up his ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5785kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Dixon, Devin Franco

Derek Raser - Episode 489 South Heart

リクエストの多かった寸止め動画が� �いに配信!
手と足は拘束され、目隠しと耳から� �エロいセックス動画の音声が…
何度も寸止めされ、やっとできた射� �は大噴射しちゃいます。
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 753.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Raser - Episode 489

More Manholes, Scene #04 (Eric Michaels, Bobby Black) Varney

Video language: English
This one stars Eric Michaels and Bobby Black, two of my favorite performers from my early years at another studio. These two superstar switch-hitting punch-fisters are joined by a cast of other stunning talents.
Duration: 7:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 71.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Manholes, Scene #04 (Eric Michaels, Bobby Black)

More Manholes, Scene #03 (Hernando) Stokesdale

Video language: English
Hernando, the latino stud from Fistpack One, finally shows his face and the true depth of his amazing hole in a solo that I filmed myself (he is my boyfriend so this is actually one of my " private movies"--it was so good I had to share it!).
Duration: 10:46
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1185kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Manholes, Scene #03 (Hernando)

Derek Raser - Episode 517 Mineville

スリムスーツでもっこりがわかるく� �いビンビンになり、
ちんこからは我慢汁がだらだらと滴� �ちゃいましたw
一週間近く射精を我慢して、最後は� �ンマだけで大量射精です!!
Duration: 3:47
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5882kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Raser - Episode 517

Daddy Stretch My Hole part 4 Halmstad

Daddy Wolfie Braden Shaw wants to be filled up by his boy Tony Orlando, and he isn't about to wait another second for it to happen. Ropes of lube drip down from Wolfie's hairy ass onto his bulging balls and hard cock as the dom fucker lays down and lets Tony work his hands into his hole. Wolfie lets out a series of deep grunts as his boy's fists head deeper and deeper into his insides. Now with his pubes and thick body hair drenched in lube, Wolfie lays on his back and screams as Tony fist pumps inside of his exposed body. The intense, brooding grunts only increase as the daddy cums all over himself only to immediately collapse from exhaustion moments later.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9329kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy Stretch My Hole part 4

Derek Raser - Episode 510 Grain Valley

お互いのアナルに中出しする、
変態セックスをKeitaと でかます!!
中出し交尾、変態好き必見です!
Duration: 7:05