View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 09:49 PM   #127
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Butler - Fun Time, Part 1

Sayuncle.com- Elder Butler - Fun Time, Part 1

Description:
Story

Elder Butler is a cute young missionary guy who has a big crush on his missionary companion, Elder Peterson. The blonde missionary is a hot jock, and hes always doing push-ups and sit-ups in their bedroom. Every time Elder Butler happens to catch a glance at his hunky companion in his underwear or naked, he immediately gets a boner. But he has been keeping his feelings to himself, worried that if his companion finds out about them, he might tell the mission president.
One morning the sight of Elder Peterson doing push-ups is too much for Elder Butler to resist. He decides to risk propositioning his muscular companion. In high school in Utah, he routinely sucked off several of the jocks whose girlfriends didnt want to have sex, and hes pretty sure he can talk Elder Peterson into a blow job.
Did you play sports in high school? he asks.
Elder Peterson answers, without pausing his work-out. Yeah. Did you?
No, I was a total nerd. Elder Butler puts down his scriptures. Hes lying in bed wearing nothing but his garments, and he shifts his dick a little to make his boner less obvious.
Did you get picked on?
No, actually all the jocks looked out for me.
Thats not how it went at Elder Petersons school, where the nerds got picked on and the jocks got treated like royalty. Why did they do that?
Elder Peterson stands up. Hes built like a truck, and Elder Butler wants to touch his muscles. Well, most of their girlfriends were missionary and didnt want to have sex, so I helped them out. I gave them blowjobs.
Elder Peterson is a little shocked, but also intrigued. He has never fooled around with anyone, and the thought of getting his dick sucked is making him hard.
Have you ever had a blow job? Elder Butler asks. He shakes his head no.
Want one?
Blushing, Elder Peterson_s mind is racing. His companion is basically admitting he_s gay. A gay missionary missionary could probably end up getting sent home. But he likes his companion. And the urge to look out for him is probably connected to the fact that he really wants his companion to give him a blow job. So he looks at his companion and nods his head.
Yeah. I mean, sure.
Elder Butler jumps to his feet and takes off his companions tee shirt. His torso is massive, and its all rock hard muscle. Elder Butler gropes it, then he slides off his companions gym shorts and garments. Elder Peterson is too shy to say a word, but Elder Butler can see from his fat boner that hes excited. Elder Butler grabs his nuts and swallows his companions thickening cock. Elder Peterson gasps as his companion licks the head of his cock, and he involuntarily puts his hands on Butler_s head and forces his cock down the boy_s throat
Model:
Elder Butler

Elder Peterson

Elder Miller
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Butler - Fun Time Part 1.mp4
File Size : 1709.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:44

Download VIDEO: