View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 01:30 PM   #44
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Chamberlain- Field Missionary

Sayuncle.com- Elder Chamberlain- Field Missionary

Description:
Story

Watch Elder Chamberlain explode after having gone more than three months without masturbating
Going three months without release is a long time, even for missionarys. It_s a difficult thing to talk about masturbation with my fellow missionarys, since they hate the word. But when I get people talking about it, most of the time they deny masturbating at all...or at least fib about how frequently they do it.
But Elder Chamberlain is REALLY one of the few exceptions. He_s happy to talk about masturbation. He even likes the word. He says he couldn_t masturbate for three months because when he transfered to this area, he could never get a moment alone.
Not only is his companion always there, but there_s no door on the bathroom.
He finally resorted to tricking his companion, who was always looking for an excuse to be alone.
I don_t know all the details, butElder Chamberlain had a small window to take the bus out to meet me. Apparently his companion is spending the day alone at their apartment. I wonder what HE_S doing?
Well, after all this, it_s about time that pent up energy was expressed and boy, was it expressed
After the shoot, I asked Elder Chamberlain if he would hold off until he went home (another month)? He said he wasn_t sure, but he wouldn_t be holding off because of guilt or shame, or anything like that.
I must admit I_m thrilled Elder Chamberlain has a healthy approach to his raging hormones, especially since it meant he was jacking his big throbbing dick off, in front of my camera
Model:
Elder Chamberlain
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Chamberlain- Field Missionary.mp4
File Size : 1193.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Chamberlain- Field Missionary.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.47233 секунды с 9 запросами