View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 11:33 AM   #34
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Roxy's 1st Gloryhole Visit Mersin

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, All Sex
Video language: English
Roxy was a lot of fun during her first gloryhole adventure and I have lots of plans for this little babe. She has a tight little body with perky natural tits and the perfect mental attitude for this kind of experience. During her interview (See Scrapbook) she mentioned how much she wanted to have her first girl/girl experience so I invited Megan down to play with her. I knew Megan lived with a girl for awhile and that she must be pretty good at eating pussy and could show Roxy the ropes. It turned out better than I could have imagined and they put on quite a show for some horny customers. I posted some pics in the Forum for those of you who haven't seen them yet.
The horny customers couldn't wait to get their hands on this petite fuck toy. She's an eager cock sucker who has no issue gobbling down load after load of cum from complete strangers.
I would have to say the highlight of the visit was when she was getting fucked by one guy through one gloryhole and sucking another through the other gloryhole when they both came at the exact same time. I'm not sure if they could hear each other and knew what was going on or it was just perfect timing but it looked amazing!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7871kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy's 1st Gloryhole Visit

They Left One Bag On The Curb - FullHD 1080p Elk Mountain

Genres: Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, DP,Extreme, Slapping, Drooling, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Face Fucking, Cumshot, Facial
As you seen last time, we put her in a hefty bag on garbage night and brought her out to the curb. I return the next day and I see all the bags have taken. I see the garbage truck making a left, he waves, I give him the thumbs up. I walk to my office, and there is this little grey bag with 2 legs sticking out and shivering. I shake my head, open the bag, and two little sad brown eyes are looking back up at me. I was not amused. The guys show up, and we just figured why not. We sat her on the sofa, gave her a few zaps and the next thing you know the whore bowl is filled up and she's making noises like a clubbed baby seal. Then it was time for the DP. Now she's squealing like a pig as two hard rods thrusted up into her cylinders like her pelvis was a '58 pan head. 3 huge loads to the somber face, some tasty morsels from the whore bowl for her to chew on, and we emptied another can of garbage on her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 12288kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Left One Bag On The Curb - FullHD 1080p

Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger - Late Night Threesome Cedar Hill

Cast: Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger
Genres: BBW, Hardcore, Big Belly, Big Tits, Treesome, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Mouth Shot
It's a sexy slumber party for Alexa Grey and Julie Ginger, and what better way to kick off a night of sexy shenanigans than with a pillow fight? Flying feathers turn to curious questions as the plus-size sluts compare notes on their sexual exploits while practicing kissing with each other, and pretty soon their horny pussies get the better of them and they're exploring each other's bodies. Little do they know Jonathan Jordan has been watching from afar! As soon as he's spotted, he joins in on the fun, turning a boring old slumber party into a sexy BBW threesome of enormous proportions!
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger - Late Night Threesome

Teen Swallowers Watrous

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Top Web Models
Genres: 18+ Teens, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Point Of View, Swallowing
They love to fill their sweet mouths with load after creamy load of hot jizz, then chug it down like the good little cum guzzlers they are!
Duration: 3:16:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1359kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Swallowers

Juicy Leila - Hottie Fulfils Her Fantasies Lathrop

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
Juicy Leila and her boyfriend are planning to go out. Beautiful brunette puts on a sexy lingerie set and is about to choose the best outfit to underline the beauty of her curvy body when she realizes she looks hot and irresistible. So, she comes up to her boyfriend to tease him with her divine tits and kinky fantasies.
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy Leila - Hottie Fulfils Her Fantasies

Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai Twin Lifeguards in Anal Rescue Daingerfield

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
Private’s hottest set of twins Evelina and Silvia Dellai are saving lives this summer! TwinWatch shows these beautiful life guards putting their lives and pussies on the line to rescue stranded studs. After giving Charlie Dean the kiss of life these sluts share his cock, going mouth to mouth while giving this cock some sensual deep throat. This guy is drowning in wet pussy, he pounds out their tight holes and then opens up their ass to give them a hardcore helping of anal. Fucking on a boat is the way to go, after their asses have been stuffed with cock, these sluts are finished off with an facial.
Duration: 22:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14624kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai Twin Lifeguards in Anal Rescue

April Olsen - April Olsen Gets Treated To Two Cocks Like An Anal Princess Stoke On Trent

Cast: April Olsen
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Brunette, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Hairy, Interracial (IR), Tattoo
April Olsen has a detailed anal process to prep her tight asshole for a dick pounding. She has a special affinity for getting two cocks at the same time, it makes her feel like a princess getting treated to a special treat! She gets going on two dicks at the same time before spreading her legs and letting them take turns on her asshole.
Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Olsen - April Olsen Gets Treated To Two Cocks Like An Anal Princess
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05763 секунды с 9 запросами