View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 11:02 AM   #23
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sayuncle.com- Brother Ward- Videnti

Sayuncle.com- Brother Ward- Videnti

Description:
Story

Brother Ward and I have been emailing for a long time. He_s Elder Hatch_s Ward Mission Leader. And that_s a fact I didn_t find out about until I met Hatch.
Yeah, as soon as I met Elder Hatch I knew we_d end up messing around. He was always flirting and wanting to talk about how excited he was to have sex after his mission.
I asked Brother Ward the same thing I asked Hatch, have the two of you messed around?
Yeah, you know, it was sorta funny how it happened the first time. I picked Elder Hatch up to do some service work while his companion was talking to the mission president. I guess his companion was having a rough time and was thinking about going home, so he was talking to Pres alot.
Anyhow, we were driving and I could tell Elder Hatch had a hardon. He was asking questions about sex, as usual, and I had popped a boner too.
Next thing I know, he asked if he could see my cock. Luckily I didn_t crash when his hands went down my pants.
When I reached down and slid my hands into his pants, it was like the kid_s dick was solid steel and drooling precum like a faucet. I had to pull off on a side road where we gave each other some awesome head.
I asked if he ever made it to the service activity? He laughed. Yeah, no, we never made it there. We were too busy servicing each other. And then he said with a big grin, But we try and make it up with as many service days as possible.
Model:
Brother Ward
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Brother Ward- Videnti.mp4
File Size : 922.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Brother Ward- Videnti.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.12749 секунды с 9 запросами