View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 10:43 AM   #289
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cane Rain Yorktown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I laid my canes next to Rain Degrey so she would know what was coming. Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cane Rain

The Dresden Diary Scene 24 Ellerslie

Release Year: 2022
The bondage apparatus alone lets you know that these sweet submissives are about to endure some of the most intense punishment.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 972kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 460.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Dresden Diary Scene 24

Slim ebony Anne Amari is captured & punished Au Train

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anne Amari
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Anne Amari is scorching hott with eyes that capture mens souls. Today she's going to be the one being captured. As the giant ballgag fills her mouth and the ropes encircle her sexy body Anne begins to fall under our spell.
A back breaking hogtie is perfect for the slender beauty. Her feet take a beating from the cane, but it's the arch in her back that really makes her suffer. With a vibrator on her clit she can take even more of an arch.
Suspended in the air with her legs wide apart Anne gets more of the vibrator. After a few minutes she's had enough, both the vibrator and the suspension need to go. Time for a good old fashion singletailing.
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim ebony Anne Amari is captured & punished

Spankingonline - Rosie Ann, Chessie - Learn To Say Sorry Kharagpur

Studio: Spankingonline
Genres: Spanking Bdsm
Head cheergirl Chessie & bookworm Rosie Ann were caught fighting outside the school gates. This sort of behavior was most unbecoming such a school so both girls were told to wait in the cellar on the punishment bench. They knew that they were going to get a punishment, all the girls would talk about this room with dread. Looking into each others eyes as part of the rehabilitation that both girls hated - they were spanked again and again until the pain and embarrassment of being stuck together like this earned them a reprieve when they genuinely said sorry to each other.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingonline - Rosie Ann, Chessie - Learn To Say Sorry

Sydney Hale - Tight Little Frog Tie Oak Forest

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I had just got home from running errands and my guy saw I had tight black leggings on. His mind was picturing what they would look like all bondaged up, I could tell. I barely could put my purse and shopping bags down before I was being groped. Being pushed up against the wall and man handled a bit, my arms were tied behind my back. I knew I wasn't going to be going anywhere for awhile. My legs were each tied separately into their own little frog legs. It was a good groin stretch. As my guy was getting ready to gag me he noticed that I wasn't wearing a bra and was upset that I didn't wear one out in public. What could have been a nice simple gag turned into a torture chamber for my jaw. My bad for not wanting to wear a bra. I endured my punishment and laid there on the floor until my guy was ready to let me out.
Duration: 4:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tight Little Frog Tie

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Menan

Release Year: 2022
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

HT - Little Miss Robbins - Jack Hammer and Claire Robbins Maurepas

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked
“I like to be tied up and roughed up,” she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.
First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.
Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Little Miss Robbins - Jack Hammer and Claire Robbins
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03508 секунды с 9 запросами