View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 10:38 AM   #19
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Hatch- Field Missionary

Sayuncle.com- Elder Hatch- Field Missionary

Description:
Story

Elder Hatch is pretty unique. He contacted me really excited to do this, but something was different.
For starters, he looks more mature than the average 21 year old. Most of these guys just barely started shaving. And he talked about what an exhibitionist he was.
I_ve never done this before, but I_m really excited to be filmed having fun But the fact is, that_s exactly the type of guy I_m looking for.
Elder Hatch also said he was messing around with the Ward Mission Leader I_d been emailing with in his area, I was...curious. Had they done anything? Would they be willing to do anything together on camera?
Haha, no. We_ve wanted to do more, but going all the way hasn_t happened yet because I always feel guilty.
So of course I had to ask if he was a virgin. Well, define a virgin. Because I_ve...uh...never done that...you know...with a guy before.
He was all smiles during our video shoot. Lots of energy and fired up to get out of his clothes. When do I take off my clothes for the camera.
As you can imagine, I thought I was making headway on the missionary guilt front during the shooting when he was really moaning and getting into it. He was on the verge of orgasm for a long time...but then we had a surprise ending
Model:
Elder Hatch
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Hatch- Field Missionary.mp4
File Size : 936.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Hatch- Field Missionary.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.05968 секунды с 9 запросами