View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 10:37 AM   #18
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sayuncle.com- Elder Daniel- Ward Missionary

Sayuncle.com- Elder Daniel- Ward Missionary

Description:
Story

Elder DannyOsmondis an adorable guy who contacted me on my Facebook page a few weeks ago. He was being a flirt, and I guess I was encouraging him. But he_s adorable. Can you blame me?
I didn_t really think about Danny again until I was talking with my wife that same week. She thought the website was focusing too much on just our missionaries. What about all the other missionary boys in the church?
And that_s true What about them?
What about the BYU students? Or return missionaries. And what about just missionary boys, with all their pent-up sexual energy?
Technically, when the prophet declares every member a missionary, I guess all missionary boys are missionaries. lol
Danny is a gay missionary. And like the MANY out and sexually fulfilled gay missionarys I have met, he is an incredible guy.
The way I see it, there are and always will be a LOT of gay missionarys. Since there are more than 10 million missionarys at present, it stands to reason that there are currently more than 1 million gay missionarys in the world.
Which maybe explains why I always seem to meet so many gay missionarys.
So, I plan on working with Danny and other gay missionarys from time to time as well. After all, there are lots of gorgeous gay missionary boys out there.
Model:
Elder Daniel
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Daniel- Ward Missionary.mp4
File Size : 1288.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Daniel- Ward Missionary.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03918 секунды с 9 запросами