View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 10:06 AM   #152
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fall For You Lysite

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking
Video language: English
Super lesbian models Sia Siberia And Lottie Magne amazing pussy licking in kitchen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7674kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fall For You

Cory Chase in Harley Quinn Nordheim

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
Scene One: Rewarding the Joker
I was just at the club trying to find a girl to fuck when the hottest woman on the planet snuggles up next to me at the bar. Before I know it “the” Harley Quinn is whispering in my ear and begging me to go into the bathroom stall with her. “So you followed me?” She says turning around with a sly smile. Her tight clothes frame her perfect big tits and my eyes bulge out of my head. “Are you ready for that blowjob?” She laughs getting to her knees and pulling down my pants. Fuck she sucks so good! “You like those red lips wrapped around that cock of yours?” She moans. The vibrations of her moans as she takes me all the way down her throat makes me cum so god damn hard. She swallows me all and leaves me exhausted and shaking.
“Wasn't that hot Mr. J? I gave that guy a blowjob in the bathroom just like you asked me to” Harley giggles. I love making my bimbo girlfriend pick up guys to make them smile. I am a villain after all. Nothing turns me on more than what a little slut I've turned my former therapist into. “I want more step-” She purrs at me. Getting onto the bed she slides off her shorts and spreads her fishnets. Step-'s work is never done. After giving Harley the fuck of her life I show her what a real mans cum tastes like. “Thank you step-” She laughs, swallowing my big load, showing that she's my good little whore.
Scene Two: Harley Spills the Beans
Like my new place Mr. J? Want to know how I got it? See I told a little lie, told a girl who told Mr. Tropical and High Frequency that if they fuck me in the ass they could have all my stolen powers. But you know how much I love anal Mr. J. So while I pretended to be the weak helpless girl I got everything I wanted from them. What pathetic little playthings. I rub myself as I talk about how I was used by those hot men. I was the perfect damsel.
I take out my tits and we're both so turned on that drop down to my knees. “I want you to fuck me Mr. J, give it to your Harley!” I suck his big cock hard in my mouth and hop up onto the bed. Sliding off my shorts I'm shivering with excitement. My legs spread wide for my pudding to fuck my pussy and ass. He fills my ass like no man could. No matter how many men and women I fuck and how many superpowers I steal, I'll always be Mr. J's fuck puppy. I beg him for his creamy load as I suck his cock clean and take him all over my face. Then I show him my favorite magic trick, making all his cum disappear.
Scene Three: Early Morning
How does Harley start her day? Waking up to a beautiful morning, the first thing she does is touch her perfect body. Running her hands over her big tits and tight abs. Reaching over and grabbing her favorite toy. With mouth open, moaning in endless pleasure she cums like the good girl she is.
Now she can properly start her day. Taking a few selfies for Mr. J, she walks into her kitchen to have a . As she does a hornyness builds inside her and she decides she needs more than just juice. Getting dressed she goes on the hunt for her next plaything in a world of chaos. Guess her destroying all the superheros may not have been a great idea... “Looks like I'll have to order in some cock” She says to herself.
Scene Four: Horny Harley
“Look who's brave coming all this way to get some pussy” Harley says with a smile as her order in cock arrives at her door. “Make yourself comfortable” she says as she pulls up her shirt and starts playing with her perfect tits. Harley falls to the floor and puts my big cock in her mouth. With a reckless need she sucks me hard and spreads her legs begging to get fucked.
I fuck her on the coffee table like the moaning slut she is. Her tits in my hands and her shaking body moaning with excitement. She gets on top and rides me, but I'm in control today as I push her back onto the table, making her clean my cock with her mouth, fucking her until I cum all over her perfect bush. As she rubs herself and tastes my cum she says. “I've used you for what I wanted, you don't want Mr. J to find you” And I get the fuck out of there.
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2786kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Chase in Harley Quinn

Home Alone with My New Step Mom Xisha Dao

Cast: Amiee Cambridge
Role play scene.
More Than a Handful
I walk in to the kitchen to find my step-mom sitting on the phone with my . She's arguing with my over how he is going to be away on a business trip for the next 2 weeks, and he expects her to watch me! "You want me to entertain YOUR for 2 weeks?!? Ugh..." she says in to the phone. She angrily hangs up the phone, and then she starts yelling at me. Her bathrobe is open and her big tits are exposed, so I tell her to cover up! "What? You don't like them?!" she asks me. She takes my hand and tells me to grab them. "Come on! Just grab my tits!" she demands. I keep grabbing her tits because I'm nervous around my step-mom who keeps telling me to squeeze her new tits! She notices that my cock is starting to get hard in my pants, and she tells me "That's nothing compared to your , but I can make that work..." She throws her bathrobe on to the floor, and she is wearing nothing besides tiny red panties. I reach out and I pull her panties all the way down to the floor. She sits down in the kitchen chair and she spreads her legs for me. I walk over to her and I stick my throbbing cock inside of her pussy. I keep fucking her pussy until I accidentally cum inside of her pussy! "Luke... What did you do?!" she gasps. "I'm sorry! I told you that I didn't know what I was doing!" I cry out.
I Dare You To Do Just The Tip
I walk in to the living room and my step-mom is sitting on our red, leather couch in a tiny pair of panties and a little crop top shirt. Her legs are spread as she lifts up her shirt and she starts to play with her new, big tits in front of me. "I feel like you didn't give me your best performance the other day, so let's try again..." she suggests to me. "How about we play a game? Let's play truth or dare, and you can dare me to only put the tip of my cock in!" I insist. "Okay, I guess we can do that," she agrees. She pulls her panties off and she pulls her legs back, so I can see her clit piercing. I stick the tip in and my step-mom decides to cheat by taking her hand and shoving my cock inside of her. "Hey! That's cheating!" I cry out. However, I continue to just go with it, and I keep fucking her pussy. "That's a good boy, Luke! Help your step-mom not get bored!" she smirks. After fucking her pussy in the missionary position, I flip her over in to the doggy style position. I start to fuck her pussy from behind and I ask her if I'm doing it right. "Yes, you're doing it right!" she moans, as she cums on my cock.
Stuck To The Couch and Fucked
My step-mom lost the remote inside of the couch cushion, so she sticks both of her hands inside of the couch to reach for it. When she goes to pull her hands out, she realizes that her hands are stuck inside of the couch! "Luke! Can you please help pull me out?!" she cries out. I walk over to her and I offer to help pull her out of her clothes instead. I lift her shirt up and I pull her big tits out, and then I pull her panties down. I take my cock and pull it out in front of her; I start to jerk my cock off while looking at her body. I walk over to her face and I get her to give me a blowjob, to make my cock fully hard! After a few minutes, I go behind her and I start to fuck her pussy in the doggy style position while her hands are still stuck in the couch. I keep fucking my step-mom until I eventually pull her hands out! Then, I flip her over on to her back so I can finish in the missionary position. "This is so much better now that I'm free!" she exclaims. She grabs her tits as I keep fucking her MILF pussy. "Just like that!" she moans, as she cums on my cock. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in her mouth and all over her face. Then I hand her the remote that I had been hiding the entire time. It wasn't really in the couch after all!
Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Alone with My New Step Mom

My Stuck Step Mom Roachdale

Cast: Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Role Play scene.
Stuck Under The Bed
My step-mom, Melanie, woke up one morning and she realized that her earring is missing from her ear! She hops out of bed and she begins to look underneath the bed. "Oh no, I think I'm stuck," she whispers to herself. I walk in to the room and I see Melanie's red shorts poking out from under the bed, but I can't see the rest of her body. "What are you doing?!" I ask her. "I'm stuck! Can you help me get out?!" she exclaims. I grab on to her red shorts and I try to pull her out. I end up pulling her shorts off instead! I take my fingers and I start to rub her pussy with my fingers. "What are you doing?! This isn't helping me get unstuck!" she cries out. "Sorry, I got distracted!" I tell her. I can feel my cock getting hard in my pants, so I decide to take advantage of this situation. I shove my cock in my step-mom's pussy and I tell her that maybe this will help her. I lift her shirt up so her big, natural tits are exposed while I fuck her. I keep fucking her pussy and when I am done enjoying myself, I grab her arm and I pull her out! "See! It worked! I got you free!" I exclaim. "You did, but I still can't find my earring" she tells me. I offer to help her find it later; I throw her clothes at her and I walk out of the room.
Nude In The Kitchen
My step-mom calls me in to the kitchen to discuss what I did the other day. "I thought it would be just a one time thing," I tell her. She starts to explain to me how my Cory fucks her own step- and she wants to know if I will keep fucking her too. "If you're okay with that," I tell her. "I am! As long as you don't tell your step-!" she tells me. I promise not to tell my step-, and Melanie opens up her bathrobe, exposing her naked body to me. She gets down on her knees and she starts to suck my hard cock. After a few minutes, she sits down on the kitchen chair and she waits for me to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. She gets up and turns around in the chair, so I can fuck her pussy from behind. I get to watch her big ass bounce up and down on my cock while her moans get louder. I end up cumming in her pussy and she reminds me not to tell anyone about our arrangement!
MILF Glue
My step-mom is wearing a black and white dress, as she calls out for my Cory. Cory walks in to the room and she is wearing a bright yellow dress. Cory starts to explain to my step-mom what this invention called 'MILF Glue' is. "It makes older women stick to any surface!" she explains. "I don't believe that!" my step-mom tells her. Cory pours the MILF Glue on to Melanie's hands and then she tells Melanie to put her hands down on the desk. Melanie's hands instantly become stuck to the desk! "What do I do?! How do I get unstuck?!" Melanie cries out. My Cory tells my step-mom that she has to call my cousin Luke in to the room. Cory pulls Melanie's big tits out from under her dress. Melanie rolls her eyes, because she is clearly annoyed at the situation. Luke's cock starts to get hard in his pants once he takes a look at Melanie's tits! Cory pulls Melanie's dress over her head, and Melanie cries out that she'll do whatever it takes to get unstuck! "Your step- told me about what you two have been doing lately," Luke tells Melanie. "That was supposed to be a secret!" she cries out. Luke walks behind Melanie and he shoves his hard cock inside of her pussy. "Semen is the only thing that will help you get free!" Cory tells Melanie. Luke keeps fucking Melanie from behind, and Cory ends up stripping naked while she watches them fuck. Cory helps Melanie get her hands free, and then Melanie flips over in to the missionary position for Luke to keep fucking her. Cory starts to play with Melanie's tits while my cousin Luke fucks her pussy. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to Melanie's mouth! "You have to swallow it all to de-activate the MILF Glue" Cory tells Melanie. Melanie swallows as much as she can!
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Stuck Step Mom

Jenny Doll - Red Doll Video Le Roy

Release Year: 2022
Jenny peels her tight red dress off to reveal a set of sexy matching lingerie, which she also strips out of to play with her pussy and small tits. Good thing Tommy comes along to help her cum hard on the kitchen counter! Her teen snatch gets treated right, with a big load of cum finishing her off.
Duration: 41:11
Video: 720x380, AVC (H.264), 987kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenny Doll - Red Doll Video
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06634 секунды с 9 запросами