View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 08:07 AM   #85
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Behind the scenes with Christiano as he strips naked in Berlin Lambert Lake

How sexy is my mate Christiano. I was so excited when he planned a trip to Berlin to meet up with me again. The straight Hungarian had already finished a hot shoot with me 2 weeks before in Budapest. And now he was coming around for round 2. This is the behind the scenes video footage of his photoshoot in the Berlin studio. Even though this was shot in the middle of winter, the soft daylight was perfect. And Christiano looks so dam sexy in one of my flannelette shirts and boots. His photos turned out great and he also made a hot video where he busts a load of cum on my chest. I can't wait to shoot with him again. He's a super nice guy and likes showing off on camera. Make sure you check out all of his videos and photos.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the scenes with Christiano as he strips naked in Berlin

Big Boots Fetish & Pissing Muscle Bears Masturbation and Tattoos Rapids City

Genres: Anal ,Shaved Head ,Hairy ,European ,Spooning ,Riding ,In The Bedroom ,Faced Down ,Cum Jerking Off ,Uncut ,Muscular ,Fetish ,Fucking ,Rimming ,Kissing ,Masturbation
Video language: English
Muscle bears Aitor Crash and Nico Scasanova love their sex as kinky as possible, which includes big leather boots and lots of piss. Blessed with incredibly muscular bubble butts and huge hungers for cock and ass, these studs fuck it up nicely. Add in some rimming and some great riding and face down man hole pounding and these guys are fantastic to watch!
Duration: 39:12
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 531.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Boots Fetish & Pissing Muscle Bears Masturbation and Tattoos

Rival Gang Revenge - Part 4 Uncut and Other Location Mabton

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Draven Torres ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Natural ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Spank ,Brown Hair ,Muscular ,Uncut ,Short Hair ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,American ,Rope ,Smooth ,Bearded
Draven has been totally humiliated by rival gang member Ricky and it looks like the sadistic dom might finally have him submitting after everything he's been through. His ass gets some more treatment with Master Ricky's tools being shoved up him, but seeing Draven licking his leather boots clean is perhaps the biggest sign that he's now Ricky's bitch.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4649kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 337.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rival Gang Revenge - Part 4 Uncut and Other Location

The Roommate's Request Notus

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Could you imagine living with sexy young Ron Negba and having the time to sit alone in your room reading a book? Cure Gregor Gilead is attempting to do just that when the hot little guy bounces onto his bed and wastes no time groping the boy and looking for some hot and heavy BoyFun. It's perhaps understandable that Gregor's protestations are only fleeting, he might have had other plans but when this horny little devil wants to suck some cock and lure a friend into a full-on bareback ride there aren't many who would have the fortitude to resist. Needless to say, both boys are soon shirtless and Ron has successfully persuaded his slim roommate with a few kisses and some playful groping, quickly getting those throbbing young erections out for some delicious dick slurping oral. The taste of precum only drives them on for more, with Gregor happy to take a ride. He straddles his insistent pal and eases his naked rump down on that big boner, sliding up and down on Ron's stiff tool while his own engorged length bounces and swings. It's just an appetizer, of course, with a little break for some ball sucking from cute little Ron the skinny lad is laying back and offering his tight hole once again, banged missionary and moaning with delight. His book is completely forgotten by the time he's getting some ass-to-mouth action on his friend's wet length, then laying on his side for some deep and penetrating spooning. The short and rapid jabbing of his inches in that snug little pucker does the job for Gregor, wanking his juicy load from his dick as the pleasure courses through his body. Fit boy Ron is almost ready, humping that butt furiously and pulling out just in time to decorate his friend's cock and balls with his own splashing climax! It's hard to believe Gregor needed any persuasion at all, but I guess he'll be less reluctant the next time Ron offers his stiff young dick.
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Roommate's Request

Strum & Cum Nanhai

Cute little Alex Law might not be very talented when it comes to playing the guitar, but practice makes perfect. There are other things he's far more skilled at already, as his friend Ben Kingston knows when he arrives to distract the young man with some evening BoyFun.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7910kbps
Audio: 103kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strum & Cum

Boys Will Be Boys Yolo

What happens when three of the hottest and horniest twink boys get together in the park and have no pressing plans for the afternoon? Of course they turn to their favorite pastime of sucking cock and fucking hot little butt holes in a BoyFun threesome that will have you all wishing you were local and could join in.
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps
Audio: 104kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys Will Be Boys

Sebastian's First Uncut Dick Bovina

Sebastian Sky can't deny that he's taken a lot of cock but he's never taken an uncut dick. Andrew Miller is happy to be the guy to deliver the intact prick to the very grateful bottom.
Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian's First Uncut Dick

Время генерации страницы 0.09954 секунды с 9 запросами