View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 12:04 PM   #5
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Xandria Goddess and DollFaceMonica Teacher dominates school girl Part Two Whitesboro

Video language: English
Custom role play video Part 2 Teacher: DollFaceMonica School girl: XandriaGoddess Xandria's ass fisting, panty stuffying from pussy to ass, dildo ass fucking, double headed dildo ass to ass/pussy to ass/pussy to pussy fucking, pussy and ass eating, licking, strapon ass to pussy fucking, anal creampie licking, squirt in Xandria's mouth, panty stuffying from ass to mouth
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xandria Goddess and DollFaceMonica Teacher dominates school girl Part Two

Horny Step Mom Donaldsonville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Melanie Hicks
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role play scene.
First Time and Just the Tip
Just finished eating breakfast and want to play some Xbox and turn the corner to find my New Step Mom wearing a hot little dress with her big fat tits pushed out. She is bored and horny and wants some D. I just want to play some XBox but how could I turn down a horny Step Mom that all my friends want to bang. She convinces me to come into her bedroom for a talk. I know what she wants to talk about and it starts with just the tip. The best thing about just the tip is...It's never just the tip!
Melanie strips out of her dress and bra then walks over and lets me play with her big squishy boobs. She sees my boner and goes to town! Suck Suck Suck until I am ready to bust down her throat but she wants some cock in her tight milf pussy. must not be fucking this pussy right, I am not a huge guy but her pussy is extra tight. So tight I cannot hold out...Just long enough to fuck her from behind and let her ride me. Step Mom wants her pussy full of my hot cum and I let her have it! She is on birth control so we are all safe plus she promises to NOT tell my ! Now back to playing XBox.
Step Mom has Me Trapped
After 4 hours of crushing people on COD, I need some alone time on the Tube Sites. Walking into my room, there is Step Mom on my bed barely wearing anything. She has her phone and is threatening to text my and tell him what we did. What a total Bitch! I thought it was a one time thing!!!
On top of that, she says she is not on birth control and I dont fuck her, she will tell my the thing is mine.
Guess there is only one thing to do...Take Step Mom to Pound Town! She sucks me and fucks me and even lets me put my thumb on her little butthole! I am getting in that ass, very soon! But first, I am going to unload a huge facial onto her pretty face. It's okay, she is a professional and can swallow with the best of the whore Step Moms!
I will make her pay for trapping me and she will pay with her ass!!!
Step Mom Shows Off her new Lingerie
It’s Saturday morning and I am trying to do some NetFlix and Chill when Step Mom cums in wearing a sheer robe and lingerie. She wants to know if I like the way she looks. Without warning, she opens up and strips naked. She is horny and wants some cock. I tell her to take her panties off so I can get a better look. After bending over she sees I am ready and pulls my cock out and works it like I owe her money.What a good Step Mom! She just wanted some vitamin D and she got it all!
Breaking In My New Sheets with Step Mom
After a morning of COD, it was time to take a little nap. Walking into my room, I find Step Mom Melanie wearing only a robe on my bed. She wanted to know if I liked the new comforter she bought for me and if I liked how the robe looked on her. I told her to open the robe so I could get a better look and then close it again. I was just messing with her, I know why she was in my room and that is to get a face full of my cum again.
But first, she is going to suck me off! I wanted to try something new but I could not front fuck her, she was too short but not too short to let me fuck her on my bed. She even let me put pressure on her cute asshole. She promised to maybe let me fuck her in the future...Maybe in her ass! Back to the story, I fuck her in multiple positions till it’s time to cum on her face and like the good Step Mom she is, she swallowed! I thank her for the new comforter set and she run to clean up before my comes home.
Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Step Mom

Moving In With My Step Mom Vol 3 Elkport

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Good Morning Sex
"Are you awake?" my step-mom, Nikki, asks me as she opens my bedroom door. She is wearing a white, tight dress and she asks me if I have time to have some fun with her before I leave for class today. "How about we play a game called 'I show you mine and you show me yours?'" she asks me. She lifts her dress up and she starts to play with her pussy in front of me. I pull my cock out and I start to jerk my cock off while I watch her touch herself. She pulls a huge stack of cash out from inside of her dress and she starts to count it on my bed. She drops the money all over her body while I am still jerking my cock off. She crawls over to me and she starts to suck my cock for me. She pulls her big tits out from under her dress and then she hops on top of me. She slips my cock inside of her pussy and she starts to bounce up and down on my cock in the cowgirl position. She cums on my cock and then I cum deep inside of her pussy right after.
Stuck In New Chair
"This is amazing!" Nikki says, as she stares at our new chair. It's white and modern and she's not entirely sure of how she's supposed to sit in it. She moves her body around in the chair and she ends up getting stuck inside of the new chair! I walk in to the room at the perfect time and I walk over to try and help pull her out. I end up pulling her clothes off of her instead! I can feel my cock getting hard, so I pull my cock out and I shove my cock inside of Nikki's pussy in the doggy style position. I keep fucking her pussy and she seems to be enoying it! I'm trying to fuck her so hard that she gets unstuck from the chair! Her moans get louder and she tells me that I'm doing a really good job. "A little harder and deeper now, honey!" she tells me. I keep fucking my step-mom's pussy until I get close to cumming. I pull my cock out of her pussy and I put it in her mouth. She sucks my cock until I cum in her mouth. She swallows every drop of my cum! Afterwards, she slides herself out of the chair...
Stuck In The Couch
Nikki is wearing a big pajama shirt as she searches for the living room remote. "Luke! Where is the remote?!" she cries out. She starts to search for the remote and she shoves her hands in the couch to search for it. When she goes to pull her hands out of the couch, she realizes that her hands are stuck! I stop playing my video games and I walk in to the living room to try and help my step-mom get unstuck. "Please help pull me out of here! You should go behind me and push me really hard," she cries out. I get behind her and I start to slap her ass with my cock. "Why don't you stick it in and shove me really hard?" she asks me. I shove my hard cock inside of her pussy and she starts to moan. I keep fucking her pussy in the doggy style position and I end up pulling one of her hands out. Her other hand is still stuck as she moans "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I fuck her so hard that she gets her other hand free next! She wants me to keep fucking her so she flips over in to the missionary position and I keep pounding her pussy. "Can I cum inside of you?" I ask her. "Yes! Give me your seed!" she moans. I thrust myself harder in to her, until I cum inside of her MILF pussy!
Bikini Threesome
My step-mom and my are sitting outside wine and talking. Nikki confesses to her step- that she got stuck in the chair and the couch recently. "I'd like to share Luke with you..." she begins to tell Cory. They start to discuss the two of them fucking me at the same time, and that's when I decide to walk outside and join them. "Hi honey! I actually told Cory about how you fucked me and got me unstuck," Nikki says. "It's natural! I had to get her out twice! I had to really pound her hard to get her out" I tell my Cory. Cory is wearing a bright red bikini and Nikki is wearinng a purple bikini as the three of us walk inside the house, towards my step-mom's bedroom. Cory leans back on the bed and my step-mom pulls her bikini bottoms off of her. "Cory has the tightest pussy ever!" my step-mom tells me. Nikki starts to lick Cory's pussy and that's when I decide to get behind my step-mom and fuck her pussy from behind. I keep fucking my step-mom in the doggy style position while she eats my 's pussy out. My step-mom lies down on her back next and I start to fuck her in the missionary position while she licks my 's pussy. "Do you want to take turns riding it?" I ask them both. My decides to ride my cock first, so she hops on top of me and she bounces up and down with my dick inside of her. My step-mom hops on top of me next and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off in to my step-mom's mouth. Then she kisses her step- so the two MILF's can share my cum.
Duration: 1:00:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moving In With My Step Mom Vol 3

Busty Kitana Lure Fucks Daughter Zazie Skymm and Young Son Poyntelle

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
Upon entering her daughter’s room, busty Kitana Lure finds lingerie and a dildo strewn about. Intrigued, she starts using her daughter’s dildo for some minutes before she’s interrupted by her son.
Duration: 1:18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Kitana Lure Fucks Daughter Zazie Skymm and Young Son

Free Family Use Vol. 4 France

Cast: Nikki Brooks
Role play scene.
Not Really Stuck Step Mom Fucked
I come home to find both my Step and Step Mom Naked on the couch. They were also acting really odd. Asking what was going on, Nikki proceeded to show me what happened with her phone and how she got stuck in the couch looking for her phone. She slides her hands back into the couch looking for her phone and gets stuck again. I don’t believe she is stuck but try to pull out her hands and she yells out in pain.
I get behind her and try to pull her out and she grinds her ass into my crotch. She says if I don’t help her, she will tell my Step- I did not help her and did bad things to her while she was naked. I can’t believe my Hot Step Mom is making me fuck her, but who am I to say no?!?! I grab her hips from behind and slide my cock into her wet pussy and totally forget that she is stuck and still needs help getting free. Turns out she was not stuck after all and just wanted some more cock. I fuck her hard on the edge of the couch and drop a huge load into her tight milf cunt!
I pull out and she cleans every last drop of cum off my cock.
Sharing a Bed with Step Mom
My Step- left around 5 A.M. this morning before I woke up. My Eyes crack open just as the Sun comes up and I turn to find Step Mom in my Bed where the tiniest of tops and shorts. She says we have 3 days alone with Step and Step-. She pulls out my cock and starts sucking me off talking about how happy she was to be alone with me. She also loved the way I squeezed her big fat MILF Tits, not going to lie, I Like Squeezing them too!
Nikki wants us to compete, Step and I to see who fucks her the best and whoever wins gets to rest with her for an entire weekend while our Step- is away on “Business.” I don’t care who wins, this perfect Milf body is all mine now! Nikki goes onto her back and I fuck her good and dump another fat load into her.
It’s Okay to Fuck Your Step Mom
The Next Morning I walk into the kitchen to find Nikki doing the dishes. I ask what is going on here, about the whole fucking in the step family. I wanted to know why she is not wearing a bra or underwear. She said it’s her house and she can dress how she wants, plus it’s just sex. Everyone enjoys sex so it’s okay. She is just my Step and not my Real Step- so it’s fine. If the hot neighbor came over to fuck, would that be okay? So technically there is no difference…
Step Mom walks to the fridge and waves the doors at her chest, she is starting to get hot and needs to cool off. Her boobs suddenly pop out and she grabs a water bottle from the fridge. Next thing I know she is naked on the bar stool waving her pussy in-front of me. How could I say no? Step Mom is going to pound town and I am taking her! This time we changed things up and I dumped my load into her mouth...Had no idea Nikki swallowed. Nikki gets dressed and suggests we should keep this from my Step .
Fucking Nikki While She Talks to My Step-
I walk into Nikki’s bedroom and she is talking to my Step-. He has no idea what is going on. She talks away while I pull out her tits and slide off her shorts. Nikki takes the opportunity to sext with my Step- while I fuck her. It’s only fair she gets some real cock while chatting away with Step-.
She was talking dirty to him but really talking dirty to me. He has no idea I am pounding Step Mom from behind, but I do. Nikki even lets me stick my thumb on her spider hole, she is so naughty! She cums first and then lets me paint her face with a protein packed load. She teases me with words of pleasure but this is not for my step-, this is all for me at this moment. I hope my Step does not hear Nikki scream! But why should I care, Nikki just said I fuck her the best.
Duration: 44:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free Family Use Vol. 4

London River - Blonde MILF London River Kinky Massage Bayswater

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Male Fucks Trans ,Oral ,Big Cock ,Facial ,Transgender ,Trans ,Blowjob ,Missionary ,Family Roleplay ,Deepthroat ,Blonde
Stunning brunette hottie Maddy May is enjoying a massage from horny hunk Tommy Pistol. Flipping the tattooed teen onto her back, he can't keep his hands off those perfect round titties in this premium Penthouse scene. Soon the luscious lovely orders him to lick her pussy, moaning with delight as he rims her asshole.
Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Blonde MILF London River Kinky Massage

Step Is Pregnant Stettler

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Role play scene. This is very interesting almost the intersection of real life and art I'm going to miss Cory and Nikki playing together.
Duration: 40:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Is Pregnant
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07144 секунды с 9 запросами