View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 11:44 AM   #2
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Street Whores Solsberry

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 18+ Teen, Amateur, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Facial Cumshot, Outdoor, Piercing, Pov
Got a little cash? Good! That means you can get the ass! These amateur chicks are willing to be your honey for a little money. Their favorite hang-outs are at the local truck stop, down a seedy back alley or standing by the side of the road. Watch them hop right into the car for a deep-throat blowjob or get fucked right there on the spot! Facials, anal penetration and even rimshots are all on the menu for these pay-to-play cock cravers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:39:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2391kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Street Whores

Stuck Step Family Fort Cobb

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Video language: English
Role play scene.
Step Mom Gives Up Her Ass For My Birthday
"I heard it was your birthday, and I wanted to do something special for your birthday this year!" my step-mom, Melanie, says to me, as she walks in to my bedroom. She is wearing a bath robe, but she quickly unties it and she reveals her naked body in front of me. She walks closer to me and then she hops on to my bed and she pulls my cock out from under my shorts! "What are you doing?!" I ask her. "It's your birthday! You deserve this!" she responds. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob. After she sucks my cock for a few minutes, she tells me she is going to give me her ass too! I can't believe what I am hearing! She lies down on the bed in the missionary position and I shove my cock in her pussy first. After a few minutes, I ask her if she's sure that she wants to have anal sex with me. "Yes, I want to try it!" she exclaims. While she is still lying on her back, I shove my cock in her ass. "How is that?" I ask her, as I slide my cock in and out of her ass hole. "It feels so good!" she tells me. After a few minutes, I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her ass from behind. "Are you going to cum for your step-mom?" she asks me. I keep fucking her ass until I cum inside of her ass! "At least I can't get pregnant that way!" she tells me.
Cannot Resist Stuck Step-Mom's Ass
My step-mom, Melanie, is searching for her car keys and she can't find them. She reaches her hands in to the couch and she ends up getting both of her hands stuck in the couch! I walk in to the living room and I find Melanie standing over the couch, and she is bent over. I walk over to her and I pull her pants down, and I lift her shirt up. "Taking my clothes off is not helping me! Just because I let you fuck my ass for my birthday doesn't mean that you take off my clothes whenever you'd like!" she yells at me. "Well, you started it!" I tell her, as I pull my cock out. I put my cock in her mouth and she starts to suck my cock. I tell her that I'm just trying to help her get unstuck! I walk behind her and I shove my cock in her pussy in the doggy style position. "You're just taking advantage of the fact that I am stuck!" she exclaims. "Yeah, basically!" I tell her. I shove my cock in her ass next, and she asks me to please help her get unstuck. "If I help you get unstuck, can I keep fucking you?" I ask her. "Yes," she tells me. I pull her as hard as I can, and I finally get her unstuck from the couch. "Now can I finish?" I ask her. She lies down in the missionary position and she pulls her legs back, so I can fuck her ass hole again. I shove my cock in her pussy next and I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. "I really need to find my car keys..." she tells me. I stop fucking her and I let her get up to keep searching the house...
Stuck in New Chair
My step-mom notices the new chair in our living room, and she can't tell if it's a chair or art! It's white and modern and she can't figure out how to sit down in it. I walk in to the room and I find Melanie getting stuck in the chair. I decide to take advantage of this situation again, so I pull my cock out of my pants and I shove it in to her mouth again. "Is this helping you get unstuck?" I ask her. "No! You're just using me!" she tells me. "Sounds great to me!" I laugh. I shove my cock back in her mouth and she gives me a blowjob. I pull Melanie's pants off and I shove my cock in her pussy next. "I need you to help me get out of the chair!" she exclaims. I shove my cock in her ass next, and then I ask her if it feels good at all. "It feels a little good, but I should have never given you my ass on your birthday!" she exclaims. I flip her over in to the doggy style position but she is still stuck in the chair. I shove my cock back in her ass, and I tell her that I am almost done. I keep fucking her ass while telling her to back up out of the chair. She gets out from being stuck in the chair, but now she is going to let me finish up! She sits down and she pulls her legs back so I can fuck her pussy now. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all!
Ass Fucking Step Mom and Cory and They Cannot Stop Me
My step-mom and my are napping next to each other naked, so I sneak in to the room to make sure that their hands are stuck in the bed frame when they wake up. When they open their eyes, Melanie confesses to my that she let me fuck her ass on my birthday. "We have to call out for Luke to help us get unstuck, although I am pretty sure that he is the one who got us stuck like this in the first place..." Melanie tells my . My step-mom calls out for me, and I walk in to her bedroom to come help her. "We know you did this! We know you made us stuck!" they exclaim. I lie and I pretend that I didn't do anything to make them stuck! "I was just playing X-box... but I might as well take advantage of the situation!" I tell them. "I knew it!" Melanie tells me. I grab both of their boobs, and my Cory tells me "grabbing our boobs is not going to make us unstuck!" I walk over to Cory and I shove my cock in her pussy first. I help Cory get unstuck and then I tell her, "Now you get to watch me fuck my step-mom!" My Cory tries to help my step-mom get unstuck, but it won't work!
Duration: 1:10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Step Family

A Friend Made Creampie In The Ass Warners

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Mila Fox
Cast: Yana
The little girl wanted to try the three of us for a long time and she did not hide this from her husband, who nevertheless risked bringing a friend for intimacy. The little girl was very glad that her wishes would soon come true and she passionately sucked members of two partners, and then gave herself in the ass. Also, the guys did a double penetration of the bitch to make her really happy.
Duration: 14:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 650.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Friend Made Creampie In The Ass

Road Trip With My Busty Step Mom Vol 2 Ciudadela

Cast: Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Morning Sex with Step Mom
My step-mom walks in to my bedroom and she's fully clothed in pajamas. "Why are you wearing that?" I ask her. She start to unzip her pajama's and then she throws them on the ground. She hops on top of the bed and she gets on top of me naked. She starts to tell me about this hot, blonde MILF that she met at the pool yesterday. "I told her about how I was fucking you," she tells me. "You said it was a secret!" I tell her. "I know, but she's the only one I told. She was totally fine with it! She thought it was really hot!" she tells me. She pulls my cock out and she starts to suck my hard cock. After she gives me a blowjob for a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. "I'm going to cum all over your dick, Luke!" she starts to moan. After she cums, I ask her to turn around and ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I watch her ass bounce up and down on my cock and it looks so good! All of a sudden, I accidentally burst inside of her! She tells me that it's okay that I came inside of her. "Can we go down to the pool now?!" I ask her.
Fucking My Step Mom While She Talks To My Step- On The Phone
My step-mom is lying on the bed naked while she talks to my step- on the phone. She starts to tell my step- about this woman named Cory, who is some hot MILF that she met by the pool yesterday. I take my cock out and I start to jerk my cock off while I stare at my naked step-mom. I walk over to the bed and I shove my hard cock inside of my step-mom's pussy, while she is still talking to my step- on the phone. She can barely control her moans while I fuck her. "Honey, I have to go!" she says to my step-, as she quickly hangs up the phone. She starts to moan super loud as I pound her pussy harder. "You're going to make me cum all over your dick! You like making your step-mommy feel good!" she cries out. After she cums, I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position next, so I can fuck her pussy from behind. I keep fucking her, until I accidentally cum inside of her pussy again! "Luke! Did you do it again? It's okay..." she tells me.
Caught My Step Mom Cheating with a MILF and then Fucked Them Both
My step-mom has finally decided to bring her new friend, Cory, back to our hotel room with her. The two MILF's begin to make out with each other on the couch. All of a sudden, I open the hotel room door and I catch my step-mom being naughty with her new MILF friend. They tell me that I can join the two of them, so I first ask my step-mom if I'm allowed to touch Cory's tits. My step-mom tells me that I am allowed to. After I grab Cory's tits, Cory starts to suck my cock while my step-mom eats her ass and pussy out from behind. After a few minutes, my step-mom and Cory switch places with each other. My step-mom starts to suck my cock while Cory eats Amiee's pussy and ass from behind. Then my step-mom lies down on the table and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. "I'm jealous, but I will patiently wait my turn!" Cory says, as she watches me fuck my step-mom. I keep fucking my step-mom until she cums all over my cock! Now it is my turn to fuck Cory's pussy in the missionary position, while my step-mom watches us. I tell the two MILF's to get in to the doggy style position next to each other, and I switch back and forth between fucking the both of them. I fuck their pussy's back and forth, over and over! When I get close to cumming, I have the two MILF's get down on their knees and I cum in their mouths and all over their faces! My step-mom runs to clean up, and Cory tells me her hotel room number and she tells me to stop by later...
Fucked My Step-Mom's New Friend
I knock on Cory's hotel room door later that night. She immediately tells me how she'd love it if I'd fuck her ass! First, she gets down on her knees and she sucks my cock to make sure I'm nice and hard. Then she tells me that I need to fuck her pussy first, before I fuck her ass. She lies down on her back and I wrap my hand around her throat while I fuck her pussy in the missionary position. I fuck her pussy in the doggy style position next. Cory tells me that she's ready for me to fuck her ass, just as there is a knock on her hotel door. My step-mom walks in to the room and she screams "Luke! Cory! What is going on here?!" We are caught! My step-mom tells us that she wants to join in, as long as no anal is involved! Cory and I agree and tell her to come join us! I keep fucking Cory while my step-mom sits on Cory's face. Then my step-mom lies down on the bed and Cory gets in to the doggy style position so I can fuck Cory from behind while she continues to eat my step-mom's pussy out. I keep fucking Cory's pussy until I get close to cumming, and then I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to Cory's mouth this time!
Duration: 1:00:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Trip With My Busty Step Mom Vol 2

Stuck Busty Step Rehoboth Beach

Cast: Alice Visby, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Stuck In The Couch
Alice is typing at the computer, when she realizes that her earrings are missing from her ears! "Where are my earrings?!" she exclaims. She walks over to the couch and she begins to search the couch cushions for her earrings. She sticks her hand in the couch, and she ends up getting her hands stuck in the couch! "Luke? Cory? Can someone please come help me?!" she calls out. A few minutes later, I walk in to the room and I find my step-, Alice, bent over the couch with her hands stuck in the cushions! "What are you doing? You're not really stuck, are you?" I ask her. She keeps trying to pull herself out but she can't. She looks up at me and she notices the boner in my pants! I lift up her skirt and I shove my cock deep inside of her pussy. "Maybe this will help you get unstuck!" I suggest. "Should we be doing this?" Alice whispers to me. "I am just trying to help you get unstuck!" I remind her. I keep fucking her pussy in the doggy style position, and then I ask her to flip over in to the missionary position. Her hands are still stuck, so I keep fucking her pussy. "You're on birth control, right?" I ask her. "Yes, I am!" she tells me. "Okay, good, because I just came inside of you..." I tell her.
Stuck Under the Table
Alice is sitting on the couch and she is searching for the TV remote. She ends up sticking her head under the table, and then she realizes that she really wants me to come fuck her again! She pulls her shorts off before she decides to call out my name. "Luke! Come help me!" she calls out. I walk in to the room and I try and pull her out, but it doesn't seem to work. "I think it would be easier to get you unstuck if you pull your panties off," I suggest to her. "Yes, I agree!" she says to me. I can tell that she really wants me to fuck her, so I pull my cock out and I shove it inside of her pussy. "I think this will help!" I tell her. "Thank you for helping! You're the best step- ever!" she tells me. I keep fucking my step-'s pussy, and when I am finished, I decide to really try and pull her out. "Wait! You were never really stuck!" I exclaim. She just giggles at me. I tell her to stand up and try to reach over and grab the remote. While she is leaning over in the doggy style position, I shove my cock back inside of her pussy. Her big ass bounces up and down as I fuck her pussy. "You need to cum before step-mom gets home!" she tells me. I fuck her pussy until I cum inside of her, and she licks my cock clean. Then we hear a door open, and I can hear my wife, Cory, since she just got home. Alice grabs her clothes and she runs in to the other room!
Stuck Behind The Couch
My step-, Alice, decides to fake being stuck again so I can come fuck her again. My wife, Cory, ends up walking in to the room before I do! Cory walks over to Alice and she tries to help her get unstuck from the couch. I walk in to the room afterwards and I find Cory trying to help our step- get unstuck. "Wait... Did you plan this? Why are you topless?!" Cory asks Alice. I decide to pull my cock out and help Alice get unstuck. "What are you doing?! This is our step-!" my wife cries out. I keep fucking Alice in front of my wife, and I keep insisting that I am just trying to help her get unstuck! At this point, Cory now has one of her hands stuck in the couch from when she was trying to help Alice get unstuck. I tell my step- to take Cory's sports bra off, and she does what I tell her to do. "Oh my God! I can't believe this!" my wife cries out. Alice flips over in to the missionary position on the couch and I tell my wife to grab Alice's boobs while I fuck her. I keep fucking my step- while I make my wife watch us! Alice leans on Cory and we fuck on top of Cory, and she is eventually able to pull her hand out of the couch! I finally decide to fuck my wife for a little bit next, so Cory lies down and I shove my cock in her pussy. When I get close to cumming, I tell them both to get down on their knees and open their mouths wide, as I cum in their mouths!
Double Stuck
Alice is sitting down in shorts and a tank top, and her back really hurts! Her step-mom, Cory, walks in to the room and she suggests that Alice should try stretching out her back. Cory starts to help Alice out by teaching her some new stretches! Alice dunks her head under the chair and she stretches her body through the chair. Alice tries to move out of this position and she realizes that her head is stuck in the chair! A sneaky smile spreads across Cory's face, as she walks around the chair. She grabs Alice's shorts and she pulls her shorts off! She starts to lick Alice's pussy and eat her pussy out. "Is this helping you get unstuck at all?" Cory giggles. Alice keeps moaning as Cory lifts Alice's shirt up over her tits. Cory goes back to eating Alice's pussy out, until Cory decides to switch places. She walks over to where Alice's head is and Cory puts her own nipple in Alice's mouth. "How does your step-'s breast taste?!" she asks her. "Good!" Alice exclaims. Cory tries to really get Alice unstuck this time... but Cory ends up getting her own head stuck in the chair, next to Alice. Now they have to wait for me to come home to help them get free! As I walk through the door, my step- and my wife both cry out my name. "Please help us get unstuck!" I laugh at the fact that they are both stuck next to each other in a chair, but then I realize that this is a great situation for me! I pull my hard cock out and I walk over to them. I shove my cock in each of their mouths and both give me a blowjob. I help them get unstuck and then we move over to the bed to finish what we started! Cory lies down in the missionary position and I start to fuck her pussy while Alice sits on Cory's face. I have them both get in the doggy style position on the bed and I go back and forth between fucking my wife and my step-'s pussy. Then they both lie down on the bed next to each other and I fuck them both, back and forth again. When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off in to Alice's mouth. "Don't swallow it all! I want you to share it with me!" my wife giggles.
Duration: 1:07:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Busty Step

Kawamura Yui Ibb

Studio: SOD Create / SODstar
Cast: Kawamura Yui
Genres: Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Spit, Sex Toys, Kancho, Straight, Foursome, Cum Shot, Creampie
Video language: Japanese
人生初ナマ中出し「生のSEXがこんな� �気持ち良かったなんて!」ホテルで朝 日が昇ってもずっとマ〇コに精子入� �っぱなし… 川村ゆい
Duration: 3:00:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kawamura Yui

Hot To Talk About The Meeting Splendor Of Shemale Best Erection Provocation Joint Party! Redlake

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Trans Club
Cast: Ayase Mai, Ririca, Nakazawa Churin, Sakuraba Kozue
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Creampie, Beauty, Solowork, CrossDressing
美しくノリも良いニューハーフさん� �男優さん達が集まってニューハーフ� ��魅力をたっぷり語り合う極エロ合コ ン!!好きな男性のタイプからペニクリ の大きさ、超過激なセクシーアピー� �も入り乱れて大盛り上がり!楽しすぎ てヤリたくなってきちゃった極上ニ� �ーハーフは18級のデカペニクリを淫� �に勃起させ濃厚アナルファック!至る 所で同時多発で繰り広げる男とニュ� �ハーフの卑猥な交尾で大量ザーメン� ��激しく飛び交う!!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 3:11:14
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot To Talk About The Meeting Splendor Of Shemale Best Erection Provocation Joint Party!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08225 секунды с 9 запросами