View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 11:28 AM   #78
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora Berkley

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back.
Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora

Submissive Blonde Kaiia Eve Gets It Rough Franklin Lakes

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kaiia Eve
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Tattooed blonde Kaiia Eve stopped by to get the rough treatment. I walk up to her and put my cock all the way down her throat. I fuck her face roughly, spit in her mouth and slap her. I tell her to stand up and I put her in a headlock with spit covering her and hanging off her face. I fuck her face more then fuck her hard from behind and step on her head. I switch to POV and deepthroat face fuck her. She bites my cock and slaps it. She slaps her own face and holds her own nose while deepthroating and gagging on the cock. She eats my ass like a good little slut with ehr eyelashes hanging off her face. I fuck her face with my foot while she jerks my cock. I fuck her more on the couch then flip her upside down and throat her. She rides my dick and squirts all over me. I fuck her face and have her eat more ass then take her to the bedroom for more POV face fuck training. She sucks my balls for an extended time and bites my cock head. I continue roughly fucking her pussy and face in multiple positions until I handcuff her and put her against the wall. I blow my load all over her face! I come into the shower post shoot for one more surprise. Kaiia was a good girl for Daddy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4484kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Blonde Kaiia Eve Gets It Rough

Loose Lips With Lily And Laney Pompey

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Laney Grey & Lily Glee
Genres: Threesome, Teen, Rim Job, Exclusive, Pov, Big Dick, Gonzo, Blonde, Brunette, Gagging, Deepthroat, Sloppy, Blowjob, Cumshot, Swallow
Laney Grey and Lily Glee put their mouths together to tag-team a lucky cock. They’ll provide full coverage: cock, balls, and asshole are all on the menu for our hungry sluts.
Duration: 45:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Loose Lips With Lily And Laney

Winter Vanessa Threeway Lavina

Cast: Winter Bell, Vanessa Voxxx
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, BTS, Deep Throat, Gagging, , Facial, Latina, Lesbian, Missionary, On Back, Petite, Pussy Licking, Rimjob, Small Tits, Squirting, Threesome, Toy Play
It's just like a Because you know those sleepover pillow fights, which sometimes lead to kissing, is really just pent up passion. It's pussy juice lip-gloss time with returning top rated Winter Bell & sexy Vanessa Voxxx. These two sex kittens stopped by the hotel room to fulfill both their fantasies of licking another girl's pussy for the first time on camera, and boy are we glad they did. Now as you will hear, both these coy but sexy things have technically played around with a girl before. But hey... and this is a big but; there are always technicalities or grey areas when it comes to sex. Like when President Clinton proved that oral sex "technically" isn't sex and he never confessed to having carnal relations with that intern. Try using that defense on your girlfriend. Well lets just say Winter confessed she was "" and "doesn't really remember" her first time with a girl all that well. And Vanessa? Well her sorted tail was of a 4some that "just got weird" and lasted only a few minutes before it broke up and everyone left awkwardly. The youthful pit falls of misguided sexploration. Makes my dick hard just thinking about them. Anyways, I'd say that this little soiree definitely counts as "technically" their first experience of licking that most intimate of intimate places on a young girls anatomy. So once we get past the sexual awkward anticipation and girlish giggling our sunflowers open up and bump heads as Jake instructs them to kiss for the first time. Fuck if this isn't hot and yea it's very apparent to me, in a very perverted manner, that it's definitely their first time doing this sober. And once their clothes come off, that shyness just seems to melt away as the pussy juices start flowing. The action really heats up though when Jake instructs Winter to dive her face into Vanessa's money maker from behind. Then shortly after gets his cock sucked by Vanessa as Winter continues to sample her goods. You can tell Winter has always liked girls and has wanted to lick pussy her whole life the way she goes to town on Vanessa's box. This is definitely one of the hottest 3ways I've filmed in a long time with more sex acts happening in the first 20 minutes then most people will experience in their lifetime. Next the girls reverse positions and Vanessa gets to properly lick a pussy, confirming she is bi-curious. Even I get involved here using the Hitachi on each of the girls as they lick each other and you can just see the pussy juices flowing as the Hitachi dances and vibrates over their lips. So hot, so hot. Next it's double BJ time and we all get two full moons shining high and bright with a PIP of these honeys sucking Jake's honey stick. Did someone say rimming? Fuck yea I did. I told Winter to play with Vanessa's pussy as Jake deep throated our slut in training and then she dove that probing tongue of hers where the sun don't shine. What little sluts these girls are and I love it! Finally these girls get some dick, thank god, and Jake our stud gives it to them real good. There's tons of debauchery & perversion to go around here as each girl takes turns licking the other as Jake fucks the others tight eager fuck hole. "I like being used" proclaims Vanessa as Jake exerts his perversions on the two of them confirming each is a little more than Bi-curious after this experience. I just love both these girls and their willingness to experiment and let go for their very first girl/girl 3way experience on camera for all you to fap to. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming for all you perverted fucks so stay safe by staying home. And wash your hands!
Enjoy! Steve...
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Vanessa Threeway

Our 1st Return Client Melvin

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Seehimfuck
Cast: Chloe Temple, Milan
Genres: Hardcore, All Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot
Serbian stud milan makes his return to see him fuck today and we paired him up with see him newbie chloe temple. The scene starts with milan stripping out of his purple suit and customized see him orange boxers to show us his thick uncut gift in steps chloe to give his pit the sniff test before coating milan up with a lot of sex lube she strokes his slick dick from behind before making her way down to his feet removing his socks and gagging herself on his toes. Milan really enjoys having his feet worshiped, at times mushing her face with his soles. Milan then buries his cock down the coed's throat before she returns the favor by burying her tongue in his asshole. Chloe gets sloppy as she licks his balloon knot, slobbers on his balls and gags on his cock. Milan then has chloe hop on for a cockride that literally gets her airborn he plows her pussy doggystyle as he smushes her face with his foot before pulling off both a regular and a reverse piledriver. Chloe then goes back to his backdoor and munches away some more until it's time for milan to hop on and hammer away at her petite pussy until he blows his load afterwards, we catch up with milan and his tanlined tushy in the show.
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7846kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Our 1st Return Client

Scarlett Alexis Another Sex Tape Wolford

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Teen, Brunette, Gagging, Choking, Rough Sex, Throat Fucking, Face Fucking
Sweet little mynx Scarlett Alexis joins us for her first run through the fuck mill. Don't let her girl next door looks fool you, she means business. Want her back?

Total size: 6.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Alexis Another Sex Tape

HobyBuchanon - Hoby's Hottie of the Year Mia Kay Returns Water Village

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing
I walk up and slap her face and put my cock down her throat and fuck her face. I spit on her face and fuck it more. I jump on the couch and throat fuck her. I pull her panties to the side and she sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. I sit on the couch and throat fuck her and wrap my legs around her head. I put my fingers down her throat and gag her. I throat fuck her until she's gagging up spit. I bend over and she eats my ass then I turn around and she eats it more and I fuck her throat. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her face while she uses a vibrator. I fuck her throat with a 13 inch dildo then she rides my cock.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4926kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HobyBuchanon - Hoby's Hottie of the Year Mia Kay Returns
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05616 секунды с 9 запросами