Default "I Want That Lingerie" Gia Johnson

"I Want That Lingerie" Gia Johnson

Info:
File Name: "I Want That Lingerie"
Format: JPG
File Size: 60 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 67
Description: "Gia is so sexy. I love her body. Her appearances are few and far between." writes Stefano. This comment is very true. Gia doesn't model very much. An XLGirls member calling himself Fatphallus comments, "Almost perfection. A luxuriant bush on that puss would make her perfect!" Gia has no fuzz on that tasty peach in this layout either but there is the shadow of some hair starting to grow in. "I like the shaved look," says Gia. "It's more comfortable and my pussy also feels cleaner. You can see my pussy better too. Almost all of my girlfriends shave. I don't know anyone with a full bush. I tend to meet more ass and boobs guys anyway." Reminiscent of an old-school men's mag pictorial that tied in around a prop, the idea here is that Gia is admiring the lingerie on a tailor's dummy and decides to take off what she's wearing and try it on. Red suits her just fine. This leads to some toy plugging as Gia gets her cookies off as the photos come to a close. Stockings and garters fans will enjoy Gia's legwear of choice.
Cast: Gia Johnson
Genre: BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02925 секунды с 9 запросами