View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:23 AM   #76
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Constance Coyne Brohard

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Surprised in their satin sleepwear, three MILF roommates had obliged the intruder by quietly acquiescing to his demands. Putting their hands up over their heads, keeping their lips closed and not making a fuss, in the hopes he would take whatever valuables he saw fit and leave them alone … But they hadn’t thought he would tie ropes around their wrists and ankles, stretch their bodies long across the bedcovers and secure them to the bed frame with microfoam tape gagging their obedient mouths! The valuables he had come for were now clearly within his sights, all 30 of them, perfectly formed tasty toes all in a row ready for his closer inspection… Each bare foot of the three bound beauties is attended to by butcher’s twine, trussing up their toes to the metal bedframe, their soft soles are stretched back to show off the smooth skin at the bottom of their feet. He steps in for a closer look at the silky chemise and pajama wearing trio’s tantalizing toes…
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 808.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Constance Coyne

Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her Opelika

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Unknown Amateur
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
In this Halloween special 1st time amateur skeleton girl tells us she's here to get face fucked but doesn't like being face fucked. I tell her she's going to anyway because she's a dirty fucking whore. I walk up and slap her and make her take my cock all the way down her throat and stay there. She's making faces like she doesn't like it and staring at my cock like she's never seen anything like it. I ask her if she doesn't like being face fucked and she slaps me. I slap her face and her titties as she makes pained faces. I fuck her face more and she starts pulling away and tries to bite my fingers as I put them in her mouth. She then bites my dick and I put it all the way in her throat and tell her I'm going to fuck the attitude out of her. I bend her over the couch and start pounding her tight fuck hole. She begs me to stop and says my dick is huge and it hurts. I keep fucking her then I turn her around and and put my cock all the way down her throat again and make her hold it. I spit in her face and she tries to hit me. I tell her to slap my cock and she makes weird faces so I dick slap her. I switch to POV and tell her to swallow this dick. I slap her and she continues making weird faces. I fuck her face rough and wrap them around her head. I ask if anyone has ever done that before and she says no it's weird. I do it again and tell her "let's get weird". I tell her to take a break and eat my ass and she flips me off and says fuck no. I grab her with my legs and bring her to my asshole and tell her to lick it and she jumps back and says no. I fuck her face more and slap it and tell her to ride me. She has an extremely tight pussy. I slap her while she rides my cock and tells me it's too big and it hurts. She lays her head down on my lap exhausted and I fuck her face balls deep. No one has ever done this to her before. I have her turn around and ride my dick and she finally jumps off from the pain. I pick her up and turn her upside down and fuck her face then take her to the bedroom and leg lock her head down on my cock in a 69. She's making faces like she can't take it anymore and I call her a cunt and tell her to ride my cock. I pound her little cunt until she can't take it anymore then I have her turn around and pound her while she makes pained faces the whole time. I spank her with a paddle hard then fuck her face more and rougher. I pound her from behind while she makes faces and says it's the biggest dick she's ever had. I pound her missionary and she flips me off so I spit in her face and she calls me a piece of sh*t. I slap her and pound her harder. I put her on her knees against the wall and try to put my fingers down her throat but she pulls them out so I slap her. She doesn't want her face fucked anymore so I tell her if she eats my ass I'll cum on her face. She does and I tell her if I can spit on her again I'll cum. She says ok but turns her head and gets all the spit in her hair. I blow a huge load and she also turns her face and gets a cumshot to the hair. After the scene she's in the shower and I come in and give her one last first time experience to remember me by. Skeleton girl got the attitude fucked out of her!
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3160kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

See The Performer Of The Year Cum Twice Dunbarton

Studio: Seehimfuck
Cast: Kylie Quinn
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore
We've got a special “double debut” for all of you today, as we welcome both 2021 xbiz performer of the year winner dante colle and the lovely kylie quinn to their 1st appearances here at see h?️M Fuck. Dante's a remarkably interesting guy, so this scene features our 1st ever pre-interview, where our director johnny robbins helps us get to know a little bit about the award-winning stud dante then starts to strip from his sharp suit, only pausing to tease what he's packing inside his see him underwear ? Followed by him stroking it for us on the couch kylie comes in with a bottle of lube ? And gets him nice and slick paying special attention to dante's rock-hard penis kylie licks and smells his armpits and the two share a kiss before dante takes a seat. Kylie sniffs and licks his socks and once they're removed, dante takes control over her worshipping his feet and gagging on his toes. Dante has her suck and gag on his stiff prick before kylie makes her way to his hairy asshole for round 1 of the ass-eating kylie eats dante’s ass in a number of positions, all the while making sure to stroke and suck on his cock and balls. Dante returns the oral favors by lapping away at kylie's little slit before they get down to the fucking, as he then plows away at her spread-eagle pussy until he pulls out and unloads on her belly but wait! Today's scene is pretty much a “twofer” because dante has amazing recovery time! He instantly puts kylie on all fours and begins to deep-dick her doggystyle. This is followed by some piledriver fucking, where we get to see him flex some more dante then plants his ass on kylie's face for round 2 of the ass-eating where she munches away as he grinds on her face. The two then sideways fuck until dante releases his 2nd load onto kylie's gaping vag. As is the norm, we followed the two lovers into the shower to get their opinion on all the sex they just had... Until next time: stay safe!
Duration: 1:13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: See The Performer Of The Year Cum Twice

Planet Max - vol.10 Virbalis

Cast: Diamond, Jessie, Catalina, Kinky, Max Hardcore
Genres: Fisting, Pissing, Gagging, Anal, Extreme, All Sex
Jesse is new in town...she just grew up and is anxious to do something exciting away from home. Max meets her at the mall and sweet talks her into coming over for a little photo shoot. She ends up getting it in the end, and really enjoys being the center of attention. Max got so much mail in Berlin, Max is having a hell of a time getting girls to do a scene with him as his nasty reputation precedes him. Fortunately, he finds Linda, a cunt stupid enough to do it! Diamond is a conniving little cunt who'll do anything to get what she needs. Max gets her in his car and is soon his cock up her ass and down her throat! Then its back to the Chateau for the full session of ass-gaping, with a cum splattered finale.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1862kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Planet Max - vol.10

First Visit Glassport

Cast: Rae
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Flexible, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tall, Tattoos
You guys saw the cousins in action for their first Gloryhole adventure. They both wanted to try one separately to see how that goes but I personally think they didn't want to share the cocks. So, I took the first one and she was a hit, now here's the second one who loves showing off her impressive "no gag reflex" deepthroat skills.
Thanks to the amazing clarity of 4K video, I'm able to provide a lot more crystal clear photos and I had almost 200 from this video. Unfortunately I can't post them all here but the entire set is inside the Member's Area and I post quite a few of them on my Twitter and Tumblr so check them out.
If she gets rated well then both cousins will be returning together for a family feeding!
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10642kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Visit

Tommy King Gives Herself A Facial Smiths Falls

Cast: Tommy King
Genres: All Natural, Brunette, Deep Throat, Lingerie, Live Show Archives, Masturbation, Nylons, Panties, Piercings, Real Tits, Small Tits, Solo, Tattoos, Toys, Trimmed
Banging hot babe Tommy King may be trying to become the spit queen with the show she performed here! Tommy loves getting sloppy all over her dildo getting strings of saliva everywhere. Who needs lube when you have Tommy's mouth?!? As fine as she looks in her white lingerie; it is off in record time. Tommy brings out her pink dildo sucking it all down getting teary eyed from almost gagging on it! This may be a solo but Tommy puts in the work on herself spreading her legs wide and fucking herself deep before she finishes and gives herself a facial from all the spit and saliva she got covering her dildo!
Duration: 1:00:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy King Gives Herself A Facial

Assylum - Eden Sin Meherrin

Release Year: 2022
Genres: anal, blowjob, doggy style, standing doggy style, laying doggy style, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Frozen cum bukkake, gagging
Rough. Sick. Twisted. Beautiful. And Real... This session is all that and more. Submissive, little Eden Sin learns to give up more control than ever as Dr. Mercies and Orderly Pain train her hard. That means lots of rough anal sex, ass to mouth, gagging, suspension bondage, and nasty cum play with dozens of the doctor's frozen loads. Eden needed this, she told us. She truly left better than she arrived. Sick girls don't usually get this hot or this cool. (Note: trailer also shows some footage from level 2.)
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Eden Sin
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06233 секунды с 9 запросами