View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:58 AM   #126
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Domination Collection Specialexercises part 7 Plato Center

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Submission, Discipline, Domination, Sports, Gymnastics
Video language: English
Yet another amateur slut is going into the submission.Dominant lesbian coach is making sure naked.

Total size: 16.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Domination Collection Specialexercises part 7

The Domination Collection Specialexercises part 6 Banchang

A team of two sweet teens are getting naked and then.Yet another amateur submissive is showing some.

Total size: 8.0 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Domination Collection Specialexercises part 6

IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey Douala

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon Fishers Island

It's been so long since Sarah Jane offered herself up.
I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and pull her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.
I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides.
When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque Eubank

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is pushed into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations — I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him — I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!
I am famished and thirsty — clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond strength, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant — I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it.
This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Stunning Simone Sonay punishing deepthroat while vibrated! Hof

Ziptied down to a metal frame with a vibrator bolted down between her wide spread legs, Simone is completely immobilized. She is about to find out exactly what throatboarding is. The metal frame keeps her head upright and in place, she can not escape or back away from the dick. We are going to drill the dick right into the back of her head, and all the while the vibrator will be ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her voracious pussy. Time to see how well she can multi-task. This is not something Simone will be forgetting anytime soon.
The rock hard cocks run a train on her drooling face pussy. The deep back of the throat spit flows out and down her breasts, running down her taunt stomach. Simone is blasted deep into subspace by the relentless dick. She cums hard, over and over, with cock wedged deep in her throat. We never slow down or let her get on top of it. Not satisfied, we stick in a huge ring gag into her mouth so that she can not shut her mouth on us. Now we can slide down all the way, fully unimpeded. It works.
Our dazed MILF is bound, cum out, gagged and both ends of her have been repeatedly plowed and the show is still getting started. We leaving this heaving bag of slut lashed to her frame while we set up the next position. Enjoy the ride my dear, it is only just getting started...
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stunning Simone Sonay punishing deepthroat while vibrated!

The Domination Collection Specialexercises part 3 Xunwu

Submissive redhead girlfriend is stripping down and showing.Bitchy domme is using cane to keep naked trainee motivated.

Total size: 17.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Domination Collection Specialexercises part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11503 секунды с 9 запросами