View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:23 AM   #356
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque Brackettville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is pushed into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations — I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him — I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!
I am famished and thirsty — clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond strength, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant — I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it.
This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Mila Live Nesbit

Delicious and demure mila faces the Insex torture machine with quiet acceptance and a bit of nervous jitters. The Live Feed is a study in how small torments accrue, how they work into the psyche and physique, and how, when you create enough little pains, all you have to do is wait. In mila’s case, she just got more and more creamy, foaming at the clit, leaving a smear of wet beneath her pussy.

Mila sits waiting, nervous, her knees together. Beside her, young Violet is bunched in a ball with stocks, shackles, and chain. Before long, mila has been locked into a metal collar and stood up. She strangles slowly. The collar pulls upward, constricting her breathing. Then her wrists and elbows are bound together behind her back and a rope from elbows to throat constricts by pulling downward. Severe heels are put on her feet. A taut chain digs into her pussy. Copper sheeting slides beneath her feet. She is wired and wet down and made to dance with electricity. Breast bondage, nipple clamps, weights, spanking – mila can hardly move without causing pain to herself.

As mila is bound to a chair, violet rattles around in the background, her discomfort turning to misery. Rope after rope is used to hold mila to the chair. Bags of ice are poured out and packed around her feet. A posture collar grips her throat. Soon, a silvery cream soaks her cunt. A breathing tube is taped into her mouth and a plastic bag tied over her head. The bag steams. Her eyes, vulnerable, pleading, look out. Ice is packed onto her chest. Afterward, a lit torch is passed over and around her breasts, chest, and cunt. 

Bound in a hogtie, her toe tied to her hair, her pussy drips with her milky cream. An ass plug goes in and is inflated. Then Mr. Pogo, equipped with a vibrator taped near the end, nails mila. Her pussy drools copiously as Mr Pogo slips in and out. mila smiles with pleasure, but not for long. Her ass is soon held up in the air with a hook. A cane dips into her luscious skin, biting, tasting her silken ass and thighs over and over again.
Duration: 52:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mila Live

Nasty Maid Punished By Lomp West Oneonta

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Adel notices the part of the contract for physical punishment, but she has no choice. It will be difficult for her to learn. Starring: Adel Asanti
Duration: 23:57
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Maid Punished By Lomp

French Cried Kealakekua

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Punishment
Sexy brunette milf Freya French bondage hard tied bizarre action.
Duration: 56:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6774kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French Cried

Unreal Good The Best New Full Nice Collection For You Lupus. Part 4. Hanoi

Release Year: 2022
So here we go: two spankings by a strict grandma’s hand. Shortly after, the girls have to bend over a bench and the grandma uses a birch rod. And finally, the girls get also a proper caning tied to the bench....

Total size: 5.5 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Good The Best New Full Nice Collection For You Lupus. Part 4.

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness Los Altos

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Dildo, Caning, Crying, Pain
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness

Belinda Lawson - Asking for It 720p Goose Creek

Cast: Belinda Lawson
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Totally nude in an English country garden: Belinda Lawson spanked and strapped Ordered to strip naked and lie over a trestle frame, Belinda Lawson cant resist goading Earl Grey: Is that the best youve got? as he spanks her bare bottom with a ping pong paddle. When it breaks, he resorts to an intense two-tailed leather strap, making her bare buttocks ripple and naked breasts swing from the impacts. Hot slow-motion replay! Fully nude lying over a punishment frame, Belinda Lawson paddled and strapped Fans of Belinda Lawson will love that she pushes her limits in an all-nude Asking For It scene with Earl Grey. She turns up at his country home demanding a spanking and he adds more than she expected, naked in his garden. A leather paddle and strap bite into her soft buttocks to make her regret her decision to visit, with hot slow-motion replays.

Total size: 654.5 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belinda Lawson - Asking for It 720p
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03422 секунды с 9 запросами