demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Natalia Lesson 24 718

Natalia Lesson 24 718

Actress:
Keywords:

Natalia Lesson 24: "The Piss Smoothie !" Piss Whore Training Superstar Natalia is back for her Lesson 24 where I make her fill a blender with her hot golden piss then blend it all up and make her drink a piss smoothie ! The gorgeous and sexy Natalia is ready as always to follow my every command as I dominate and humiliate her beyond belief in each hardcore Piss Whore Training lesson, and here I begin by sticking my fingers down her throat until her beautiful eyes roll back in her head as she gasps and gags, drooling all over her face and my hand ! Natalia is so pretty I simply can't resist slapping her across her face a few times as well to show her just how much I appreciate her beauty ! Then, Natalia needs to pee REALLY BAD, so I bring out a blender to have her crouch over top of it to unleash a torrent of hot golden piss into the blender ! Next, I blend up a healthy and delicious PISS SMOOTHIE concoction for my favorite Piss Whore and pour the entire contents of the blended piss smoothie right down sexy Natalia's throat !

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 142 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 12 min 20 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12485 секунды с 9 запросами