View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 08:06 AM   #57
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czechhunter Vol. 477 (720P) Iron River

Studio: Czech Hunter
Today I pretended that my car broke down. That excuse worked like a charm. I asked a very cute guy to help me with my problem. He couldnt fix the car, so I offered him 2 000 Crowns to give me a lift. The guy was on his way to work but I convinced him to take a sick day. I wanted to be alone with this cutie and was willing to pay for it. He lived nearby and eventually took me home. He claimed to have a huge schlong and I wanted to have a look. The guy definitely had a nice physique, no surprise he was very successful with girls. He boasted about not masturbating because theres always a girl happy to take care of his needs. Well, now it was his turn to take care of my needs. I just had to match his price. Dont worry I brought a lot of money with me. This sweet ass was in for some rough ride.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4330kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 818.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czechhunter Vol. 477 (720P)

Gay Watch Part Vol. 2 Mc Dermott

Studio: Sauvage
Those beach-boy babes sure know how to have a good time – why, one session of sun-soaked copulation just wasnt enough! Indeed, this gang of horny Czech stunners had so much fun in the Med that a second instalment of sun, sea, sand and sex, sex, sex seems pretty much the only way to go. And if you thought the first episode was hot, just wait till you see what the local coastguards have got lined up for you this time! Super hot summer beach bareback fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:27
Video: 720x416, Windows Media Video 9, 768kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 589.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Watch Part Vol. 2

Czechhunter Vol. 477 (1080P) Banco

Studio: Czech Hunter
Today I pretended that my car broke down. That excuse worked like a charm. I asked a very cute guy to help me with my problem. He couldnt fix the car, so I offered him 2 000 Crowns to give me a lift. The guy was on his way to work but I convinced him to take a sick day. I wanted to be alone with this cutie and was willing to pay for it. He lived nearby and eventually took me home. He claimed to have a huge schlong and I wanted to have a look. The guy definitely had a nice physique, no surprise he was very successful with girls. He boasted about not masturbating because theres always a girl happy to take care of his needs. Well, now it was his turn to take care of my needs. I just had to match his price. Dont worry I brought a lot of money with me. This sweet ass was in for some rough ride.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czechhunter Vol. 477 (1080P)

College Hazing Entiat

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Staxus , College Hazing
Cast: David Bruckman, Dick Casey, John Core, Deon Fox, Zack Hood, Will Jones, Martin Love, Paris Neeo, Drew Paskin, Jack Rider, Will Sims, Adrian Smallwood
Genres: Bareback ,Pissing,European -18-21, Fucking & SuckingHigh Definition ,Uncut ,Uniform ,Twinks ,Facial Cumshot
It’s not so much the school of hard knocks as the school of hard cocks, as a gang of horny Alpha males push their less resilient college peers to the very limits of sexual endurance. Prepare to be amazed as innocent ass after innocent ass gets poked and stretched, whilst cute faces get blasted with hot jizz time and again! All culminating in a double-peration showpiece that’ll have you convinced that every Czech student is a cum-crazed, raw cock-riding whore!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:25:05
Video: 1280x740, AVC (H.264), 6050kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Hazing

Cruising For Glory holes Pavlodar

Release Year: 2006
Studio: East Time Productions
Cast: Dominik Trojan, Enrico Cruiz, Billy Dexter, Clive Harper, Milan Breeze, Mark Zebro, Tomas Adamec, Georgio Garcia, Paul Old, Nyk Sideropolis , Nico Ange, Mike Green, Mark Lopez, Kevin Young, Carlos Dido and Gilberto Moreno.
Genres: twinks,anal,oral,rimming,facials,gloryholes,threew ays, bareback
It looks like the set and many of the models from Hammer's "Dripping Wet" were kept around for Cruising for Glory Holes. These two productions look enough alike to consider them as a two disc set. If you like one, you'll like the other. The huge cast of 15 young Czechs is kept busy starting with Dom and Nyk making out and getting their cocks wet. They even invite cute young Mark along to get his pole smoked. Nyk and Dom get into a hot standing doggy flip flop fuck, foot in the glory hole to give a nice raised leg view for the lens. Good scene, would have been better if Mark wasn't there for just a bit of oral and a view. Enrico gets down to suck Carlos' veiny cock through the glory hole, jacking Carlos' load onto the floor, then shooting his own load all over Carlos' shaft. Mike and Billy show each other the goods at the urinal before Mike's on the floor getting his ass rode and Billy's jizz splashing all over his tongue. Cute jockboy Kevin waits around the glory hole for some action, but none shows so he blasts off a solo spunkshot. If he would have waited a few more minutes, he would have enjoyed blonds Tomas and Georgio putting their fit bodies to work. After the boys go down on each other, Georgio pumps Tomas' smooth ass until the cum flows. Hot young stud Gilberto shows for a solo, then the pairings start back up with Enrico fucking blond boy Clive against the glory hole wall and feeding him a load. A threeway has Milan getting all the cock he can handle as Mark and Paul play dueling glory holes with his mouth. The big cocked pair follows that up on the floor when they snake their fat tools into his sculpted, rock hard buns, finishing Milan's spitroast off with cum eating and snowballing."
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:24
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1161kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising For Glory holes

Abducted & Degraded Calabozo

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Staxus, Dirty Fuckers
Cast: Lukas Brenkus, Alan Capier, Ashton Gates, Hari Marple, Mike Nolden, Chester Poole, Jon Reid, Francisco Ruck, Robin Snoyer, Noel Spencer, Julian Tomlinson, Rolando Wyer, Paul Yoon
Genres: Europeans, Czechs, Twinks, Young Meat, Barebacking, , Uncut Cocks, Anal Sex, Big Loads, Big Cocks, Facial Cumshots, Oral Cumshots, Cum Eating, Kissing, Live Sound, Subtitles, Tattoos, Piercings, Oral Sex, Rimming, Foot-Fucking, Fingering, Masturba
Pushing the limits a bit further, this brand new movie has some pretty young things in some serious situations. hard bareback fucking and piss swallowing, bondage, mummification, waxing, foot fucking and more. Nasty, cruel, but oh so Hot!
Duration: 2:01:33
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1427kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abducted & Degraded

Nasty Piss Boys Gengenbach

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Kube Adams Matt Woody Joe Chavier Lukas Paolo Harver Milos Mann
Genres: Pissing, Bareback, Uncut, Anal, Oral, Dildo, Spunking, Foot-fetish
I love young smooth guys as much as the next perv, but I actually prefer the ones that are precocious for their age in that they get into more of the nasty side of sex. So when a European producer, Peri Mazon approached us about filming the new EuroSpunk line, we said "Yeah you've got some beautiful boys, but give us the ones who are truly Nasty." And so Nasty Piss Boys was created. Our producerbed the streets of his native Slovakia along with the Czech Republic, to find young guys who were not only hot, but got into most every fetish imaginable. These boys bareback, eat cum, lick feet, flog each other, and of course wash each other down with gallons of hot yellow juice.
Duration: 2:20:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Piss Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.05754 секунды с 9 запросами