demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Imagine Lesson 2 718

Imagine Lesson 2 718

Actress: Imagine
Keywords:

Imagine Lesson 2: INSTANT PISS WHORE !! All i can say is WOW folks ! in what has to be the quickest and sexxxiest PISS WHORE TRANSFORMATION in Piss Whore Training history,the bodacious blonde bombshell Imagine has skyrocketed to Piss-Guzzling Whore glory on only her SECOND LESSON ! Incredible and so deliciously HOT !! Imagine told me before I had my camera rolling that she was ready to start GUZZLING PISS even though it was still very early in her training, so I decided to let her advance to her PISS WHORE GRADUATION immediately !! Imagine wastes no time here in her Lesson 2 as she is looking as hot as ever in her black bra and underwear ! I take off her bra and write PISS VIRGIN on her in pink lipstick; then I take off her cute little black underwear and decide to shove them down her throat to see how pretty she looks all panty-gagged ! Gorgeous ! Imagine HAS TO PEE REALLY BAD so I let her squat over a huge measuring cup as she unleashes a super sexxxy torrent of gushing golden hot piss ! Mmmm . . . .mmm . . . this is amazing watersports fans ! Check it out as Imagines piss gushes out of her beautiful pussy and runs all down her leg and into the measuring cup ! Next, with the help of my pal James, I pour the entire contents of the PISS-FILLED MEASURING CUP right into Imagine's beautiful little mouth a she tastes, for the FIRST TIME EVER, her own piss ! Imagine gargles and gulps down every last drop of her hot yellow piss as she instantly becomes the new SUPER STAR PISS WHORE of pisswhoretraining.com ! Way to go gorgeous !

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 127 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 10 min 53 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11022 секунды с 9 запросами