All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mitch & Zach Share The Exam Room Mitch, Zach Stevens

Mitch & Zach Share The Exam Room Mitch, Zach Stevens

::: Info :::
Actress: Mitch, Zach Stevens
Keywords: College, Boy, Gay
Description:
As Zach was waiting for me, I saw a new patient Mitch in the waiting room. I figure I’d kill two birds with one stone today..they were just simple check-ups. Zach didn’t mind sharing the doctor visit with this new boy on campus from Oregon. I weigh them both and ask Mitch to hop on the exam table. I checked his heart, lungs, and blood pressure. I thought it would be thorough to check his prostate so I gloved up and lubed his rectum. I had to use a bit of pressure to insert my finger in his very tight asshole. As I feel around a bit I noticed a slight enlargement…perhaps I should schedule an x-ray to make sure it’s nothing serious. I can feel his penis hardening as I probe his prostate. Good thing Zach is here.maybe I can squeeze out a sperm sample out of Mitch…so I ask Zach if he could assist by helping me extract a sperm sample from Mitch. As Zach sucks Mitch’s dick with gusto I immediately grab the sample dish and in moments Mitch was spraying hot thick fragrant cum into the container.

File name: Mitch & Zach Share The Exam Room
Photos: 40
Resolution: 675x900
Format: jpg

Download:
Mitch & Zach Share The Exam Room Mitch, Zach Stevens
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04511 секунды с 9 запросами