View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #72
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dahlia Lark bondage Fairchild Air Force Base

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
" Kim Possible (Dahlia Lark) has faced countless ruthless criminals and escaped from countless situations, but today, she just may have met her match! While on the trail of a ruthless smuggling operation, she found herself overpowered and bound to a sturdy wooden chair. The gag in her mouth kept her moans and plaintive cries for help from reaching anyone on the outside, and no one on the inside had any intention of freeing her from her predicament! Soon, the ringleader appeared, He delighted in re-gagging the helpless crime fighter with a fat red ball on a leather strap which he yanked to brutal tightness! As the ball settled into her mouth, her protests were cut off with a wet gurgle and drool immediately began to seep down her chin. Bent of humiliating the girl, he pulled her shirt up to expose her large, young, natural breasts, groping them as he relished the look of disbelief and fury in her eyes! He left her for a few moments, as he wanted her to have a glimmer of hope regarding escape, but she quickly realized the task was...well, impossible! When he returned, he pasted a length of highly sticky micro foam adhesive over her already gagged mouth, taking time to appreciate the way it allowed the contours of the ball already wedged in place to show through. He tied loops of rope around each of her big toes and tied them off, pulling the toes into painful contortions as tears welled in her eyes. He explained that the time had come to abandon this location, but of course, he couldn't leave behind any evidence. That was why the building was to be destroyed, eliminating the evidence AND the intrepid girl! Now, her mouth plastered shut, her hair matted with drool, her breasts covered with her own spit, she bucked and fought like a tigress against her bonds, trying to ignore the pain in her toes, but in her heart she knew this would be her first unsolved case, and her last evening alive! "
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 638.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Lark bondage

Cum Kabob - FullHD 1080p Kensal

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This asylum seeker knocked on the wrong door, but I buzzed her in anyway, because she looked lost, and cold, and you could tell she needed some food, shelter, and to be treated like a dog. Immediately we had her bark and do tricks, as we held her leash taught. We snaked a cock all the way down her throat until hummus and other cuisine from that region began dripping off Bootlegs balls. He put a speculum in her pussy to check for anything that may be used as an IED, and then fucked her pussy with the speculum still inside. Then we nutted all over her covered head. We were good infidels today and did the west proud.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Kabob - FullHD 1080p

Shannon Sterling - All On-Screen Tying, Grabbing and Gagging! Vaiden

Shannon just wanted some peace and quiet, but she got so much more! Let me let her tell you… “I was just trying to take a nap after a long day lounging by the pool when my room is broken into and I am tied up and gagged wearing nothing but my I plead with my captor as he tied me and all I get for my efforts is gagged Finally I'm over-the-shoulder carried away! Looks like I’m not going to get that nap!”
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 109.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shannon Sterling - All On-Screen Tying, Grabbing and Gagging!

Cassandra Nix, Jessie Andrews Harker Heights

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Facial
Mike shoots Pov-style as gagging teens Jessie Andrews and Cassandra Nix shove their tongues up his ass.
Duration: 30:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassandra Nix, Jessie Andrews

The bald man penetrated me like clockwork Chilcoot

Cast: Reina Rae
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat. She eats my ass more and I slap her face and spit on her. I spank her ass with a paddle and leave bruises. I pound her tight little fuck hole then finger her asshole and put a butt plug in it. I fuck her more then she bends over and sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. She bends me on the couch and I fuck her throat. She rides my cock then I slap her and spit on her face over and over. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass. I fuck her more then I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat and sit on her face. I switch to POV and she licks my nipple and worships my body. I fuck her face in a 69 then I destoy her pussy with my cock. She eats my ass then I flip her upside down and throat fuck her. I handcuff her against the wall and fuck her face until I blow a load in it. Reina was a good girl for !!
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The bald man penetrated me like clockwork

Serene Isley - Take a peek at this super-sexy Sandia

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
"Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork."
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Take a peek at this super-sexy

Tru Kait - Bang Me Harder Ruthton

Cast: Tru Kait
Genres: Tattoo, European, Male Agent, Latina, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Blowjob, Throat, Gagging, Car, Outdoors, POV,Public,Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary
I saw this brunette sitting on her suitcase on the side of the road. Her name was Tru Kait, and apparently, after a fight with her boyfriend, he had dumped her in Prague and left her with 50 euro... then he left! Kait was from LA, and needed money to get home, so I offered her some cash to show me her boobs. She was not shy, and showed me her big, nice tits. For more, she showed me her ass, and then I pressed my luck and asked if she would give me a blowjob. We went off together and she fell in love with my dick, trying to deepthroat it all. She tore her shorts open and turned around, presenting her holes for me to fuck her pussy doggystyle. I fucked her missionary in my car, then she rode me on the ground until I dropped a hot load of cum on her tits.
Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tru Kait - Bang Me Harder
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05938 секунды с 9 запросами