View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 08:49 AM   #222
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Skin Diamond (Bound, Broken & Sexually Destroyed) Cuddy

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Skin Diamond
Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Oral, All Sex, Toys
Video language: English
Welcome Skin Diamond to Sexually Broken. Skin was the winner of Best Performer of the Year for 2012 at the Urban X awards. Congratulations Skin.
The very first thing you notice about Skin is her intelligence. She is smart, well spoken with a genuine love for bondage, sex and submission.
This is our meet and greet. Skin is dressed smartly in a beautiful top, stunning short black skirt and heels. We walk in and bind her on camera - first her elbows, then her elbows again, then wrists. With 3 quick ropes Skin is 100% helpless in our control. We add a latex blindfold, an evil tongue trap, and now Skin is ready to perform as needed.
With her arms trapped helpless behind her, we fuck Skin's sexy mouth. We fuck it deep and rough. Skin gags on the cock as we jam it deeper and deeper down her throat holding it there. We love breath play scenes here at Sexually Broken and the cock is the best tool for the job.
The intense breath play and lack of air send Skin into subspace quickly.
Giving her no time to catch her breath, she is manhandled to her feet, bent over like a common whore, and fucked deep and hard. The cock just slides into her wet, tight pussy. Bound and getting fucked makes Skin cum in seconds. We knock Skin to the floor and hogtie her before your eyes - it is a brutally tight tie. A vibrator from behind on her clit makes Skin scream as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, sweating body. We leave Skin to struggle. She has one minute to free herself or we are going to get very angry...
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5614kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skin Diamond (Bound, Broken & Sexually Destroyed)

Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 3 New Galilee

Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Sissification, Latex, PVC, Sadistic, Whipping, Canning, CBT, Ballbusting, Female Supremacy, Stockings, Boots, Lingerie, Slave
Bondage suspension gives naughty dominatrix ability to humiliate her slave sexually in any way she wants to.

Total size: 29.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 3

Sandra Silvers and Lauren Kiley - Hooding of Two MILF Socialites! Wheeless

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
They were going to be late as it was, and now the doorbell rings! Is this the driver here to take Lauren and I over to the theatre already? Sandra wonders as she reaches the front door, the masculine figure all in black seen through the glass is here to pick up the two women, but there destination will not be such fun for them as a Broadway show! Before Sandra can let out more than a gasp, a latex gloved hand clamps over her red lips, the man in a mask warning her to keep quiet and ensuring her compliance with his steely grip, and that of a ziptie securing her wrists. A cleave gag is tied tightly between Sandra’s teeth, her shapely form manhandled to the floor where she is hobbled in a hogtie, and left for a moment, just long enough for girlfriend Lauren to find her! Just what this broad shouldered brute in black and boots had been looking for… The silver haired MILF socialite and her leggy brunette companion acquired as planned. Wearing satin cocktail dresses and stilettos, Sandra and Lauren are accessorized with black hoods over their hair. Their hogtie fastening cut free as they lay on the floor. Their wrists are left zip-tied behind their backs. Ankles tightly cinched together by the cruel cutting teeth of the cable tie, and they are roughly hop-marched out their front door to the van waiting with its cargo doors swung wide open…
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5121kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 581.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Lauren Kiley - Hooding of Two MILF Socialites!

Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 1 Camptonville

Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Sissification, Latex, PVC, Sadistic, Whipping, Canning, CBT, Ballbusting, Female Supremacy, Stockings, Boots, Lingerie, Slave
A group of beautiful femdom girls are having a party each bringing her own slave to serve.

Total size: 39.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 1

Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 12 Seeley

Classy lady enjoys dressing up for -raiding when dealing with miserable slaves: this guy is cuffed naked and subjected to corporal punishments.

Total size: 24.1 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 12

Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 2 Goetzville

Sexy mistress strapped male to the bed with belts and riding his cock with her pussy. If she is going to let him cum?

Total size: 31.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos The English Mansion part 2

Elizabeth Andrews - Secretary bondage Millerville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I walk into Mr. Big Boss' office wearing a tight pink latex dress that buckles up the front, exposing parts of my breasts. My waist is pulled in tightly with a black latex waist cincher. My boots make hard clicking noises as I walk across the the hard wood office floor towards his desk. I'm preoccupied with my cell phone. I've been texting with clients all day and apparently Mr. Big Boss has been trying to get in touch with me. He is not very fond of waiting on his secretaries. I try to explain to him that this is a big business deal for us but he doesn't understand why I won't do business the traditional way. I tell him he is too old fashioned and he needs to get with today's technology. That doesn't matter to him. I continue to text with the client while the Boss straps a collar around my neck. Knowing that I would soon, lose my hands, I place my phone down on his desk. He picks up a ledermeister armbinder and my arms are soon encased in the soft leather. He cinches the strings tight, my elbows closer together. I complain as my bondage gets tighter and more difficult to deal with.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews - Secretary bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17051 секунды с 9 запросами