Old 06-27-2022, 08:02 AM   #92
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Apprentice Rivers: Chapter 2 - Disciplinary Action (720p,1080p) Rapperswil

Cast: Rivers, Kamp, Knox
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Sometimes a boy needs to be punished. More often than not, he’s done something bad, but occasionally he simply needs to be brought down a peg or two. Our apprentices will often develop an air of arrogance as they near the end of their training, and if this happens, it’s important to teach them a lesson in the importance of honoring hierarchy. My name is Master Kamp, and I’m responsible for disciplining our recruits. Many would describe me as having sadistic tendencies, but it is actually my deep understanding of human nature and emotions which makes me successful. It is true that I am entirely uncompromising in my methods, but the fact is, I rarely fail. I’m presently mentoring Master Knox in the art of discipline, and a useful opportunity recently presented itself which enabled me to observe his progress. We have a somewhat troubled young apprentice in our ranks: Apprentice Rivers. Accepting him into the fold was certainly a risk, but, when you make a breakthrough with a boy like that, the results can be deeply rewarding. Regular punishment has become a vital part of his training.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Rivers: Chapter 2 - Disciplinary Action (720p,1080p)

Commando Stas And The Doctor - Final Part Stanville

Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Today is the last but not the least part of the Medical Tortures Training: the Genital Tortures. After passing through them Commando Stas can be considered to be done the whole Torture Training.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Commando Stas And The Doctor - Final Part

Urology Bighorn

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, Leather, Rubber, Hardcore, International, Fisting, Hard Fucking
Video language: English
Urethral getting filled with lubricant and tortured with a Dillator. The Doc maskes
an inquiry withone patient, and milks him.Catheters getting pushed 40cm into the urethra and into the
bladder. 2 experienced menbind their tits and torture themselves with needles ..
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Urology

The Punishment Of Guard Vitaliy - Part 2 Dousman

Studio: RusCapturedBoys
In vain Vitaliy expected for a mercy from us for his honest serving as a guard. Conversely we used his endurance to check our new light-show system for sensual deprivation under torture.
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3259kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment Of Guard Vitaliy - Part 2

Alec & Pax Raw Caruthersville

Studio: Chaosmen
Alecs is back after having a baby with his girlfriend. New babies cost a lot of money, so he was back to get a few shoots with ChaosMen to help with the home budget. There is a little Bi in both these guys, so we get a little more intimacy than other videos from them. Alec seems more relaxed about having sex with guys, and he really does like to get fucked. Pax even liked sucking on Alecs big cock! Progress!
They start by exploring each others bodies. Alec sits down to get his cock serviced, and Pax got his cock hard in no time! They 69 for a bit, but then Alec gets his ass in the air so Pax can play with his hole.
Pax was eager to go balls deep on him. The insert must have been torture for Alec. Pax gets a rhythm going, while Alecs ass is spread wide. Pax dives deep in this position! Alec is a champ taking his whole cock!
They get Alec on his back so that Pax can fuck the cum out of him. It is a thick goopy load but you can tell it was really intense.
Pax breeds his hole perfectly, creaming Alecs battered hole!
Duration: 24:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1122kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alec & Pax Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.02096 секунды с 9 запросами