Old 06-27-2022, 06:39 AM   #16451
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Studio Of Sin Lehigh Valley

Release Year: 2013
Studio: UK Naked Men
Cast: Antonio Garcia, Johnny Hazzard, Jason Starrk, Valentin Salinas, Lucio Saints, Jessy Ares, Max Duran, Ken Ten, Adrian Toledo, Jake Bolton
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscle, Rimming, Hunks, Tattoo
In the second of our 'Studio of Sin' series, Antonio's session with Johnny Hazzard was interrupted by Lucio Saints dragging Johnny away for a good 'talking to'... Meanwhile, Johnny's partner Jaes looking for him and discovers Johnny riding on Lucio's huge uncut meat. Revenge is in his mind as he finds Antonio alone on set and promptly jumps on him. Antonio, horned up already, takes full advantage of the hot guy who's clearly his for the taking - and when Antonio takes, he takes more than most, his greedy cock thrusts home and rams mercilessly at Ja's hole until it's gaping and he's begging for a shower of cum. Ja, drenched and satisfied, is unaware they were being watched, until Johnny's friend Valentines out of the shadows and cums in his face. 'And that's for cheating on Johnny!' says Valentin, as he sprays his hot load. Revenge is sweet. And sticky.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:54:55
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Studio Of Sin

King Size Karesuando

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Kyle King, Colby Keller, Dean Phoenix, Josh West, Mike Roberts, Rafael Alencar, Ross Hurston, Scott Tanner
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Muscles, Big Cocks
Hot House Exclusive Kyle King debuts in King Size, a tribute to men of mammoth proportions! Ross Hurston joins the pack with his chiseled good looks and huge British tool, followed closely by -hung superstars Dean Phoenix and Rafael Alencar. Big-dicked studs Mike Roberts, Colby Keller, Scott Tanner, and Josh West check in and measure up, rounding out this larger-than-life cast. Don't miss one inch of the eye-popping, king size fucking, king size sucking, and king size action!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:29
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1790kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: King Size

Take Me Raw New Troy

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Tabou Video , Eboys Video , Clair production
Cast: Sancho Sun, Alkazar, MK Maloy, Leon Romanov, Dim Lhivyl, Michael Bykow, Ignat Magnat, Yurij Boshkin, Andrew Cute and Bill Keller
Genres: teenagers, european boys, bareback, outdoors
It's the end of summer. 10 friends spend some good time in a summer camp. They are hot with ripped bodies and ready for new experiences. The guys are hungry for hot cum and big dicks. Sancho Sun wants to get fucked hard - he's screaming and ready for a long ass-pounding session. It's not about love, it's all about sex. The spunk is flying in every mouth and ass.
Those Twinks are gorgeous, dirty and ready for jiiz showers. They will never forget the end of summer and you will spurt few loads in each scene.
Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2713kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take Me Raw

Big Dicks vol.8 Leland

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Eagle Video
Cast: Max Pelion, Kent Rush, Monty Archer, Karol Suci and more
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral , Anal Sex, Masturbate, Big Cocks
Real nice straigt acting European boys and young men in hot bareback Action.
The straight Boy with the nice big dick in Scene 1 is a real hottie!!!
Duration: 1:26:59
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 2326kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dicks vol.8

Schulzeit Erinnerungen Startex

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Man's Best, Action Boys, AVI Production
Cast: John Polak, Lucky Smile, Luky Klein, Mell Pattock, Michael Staffy, Michael Waitt, Miki Sem, Nicolo Jari, Peter Pluck, Richie Burque, Scorp John, Will Hunter
Genres: Gay, anal, oral, duets, trio, twinks
When I think back to my school times I get all excited and aroused. Those were the times, when love, sex and passion dominated my life day and night and when horny boys were open for anything and enjoyed wild orgasms that decided my life. Does your love life need a jumpstart? Then get ready for a voyage back to school!
Duration: 1:23:03
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1002kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schulzeit Erinnerungen

Falcon Best Men 2 - The Wedding Party Blu-RayRip Texico

Cast: Adam Killian, Aden Jaric, Andrew Blue, Austin Wilde, Erik Rhodes, Jordan Jaric, Kirk Cummings, Lucky Daniels, Rod Daily, T.J. Hawke, Tony Capucci, Tristan Jaxx, Turk Mason, Zeb Atlas
This is it. What you've been waiting for. Zeb Atlas finally fucks a guy! And not just any guy: Superstud Adam Killian eagerly offers up his sweet cherry-of-an-ass to the altar of the muscle god. Zeb's thick cock thrusting deep in and out of Adam's tight pink hole will leave you completely soaked.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5616kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon Best Men 2 - The Wedding Party Blu-RayRip

Up Country Farmland

Release Year: 2008
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Despite the rumor-mongering, Ridgeline is very much alive and well as a production house. He may not produce as much as star-turned-producers like Michael Lucas, but he’s only just begun. His latest, the wine-fuelled Up Country, debuts below.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up Country

Время генерации страницы 0.02103 секунды с 9 запросами