View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 06:35 AM   #15759
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marcus Rivers, Felix Kamp and Knox Sierra City

Sometimes a boy needs to be punished. More often than not, he’s done something bad, but occasionally he simply needs to be brought down a peg or two. Our apprentices will often develop an air of arrogance as they near the end of their training, and if this happens, it’s important to teach them a lesson in the importance of honoring hierarchy.
My name is Master Kamp, and I’m responsible for disciplining our recruits. Many would describe me as having sadistic tendencies, but it is actually my deep understanding of human nature and emotions which makes me successful. It is true that I am entirely uncompromising in my methods, but the fact is, I rarely fail.
I’m presently mentoring Master Knox in the art of discipline, and a useful opportunity recently presented itself which enabled me to observe his progress.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Rivers, Felix Kamp and Knox

Handful of Faith, Scene #06 Logandale

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage
Video language: English
It's Dale Savage, the religious leader of 'Handful of Faith' that allows Drew Sebastian to take a plunge into his holy hole. Drew immediately bends Father Savage over the pew and begins warming his hole up before going wrist-deep in his ass! As Dale's ass revels in the fisting, he stands on the pew and shows how much more he can take! Drew is really getting off and getting Father Savage off, so he has the Father lay down on the pew as he fists Dale's hole and finishes him off, divinely inspiring a cum shower!
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 575.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handful of Faith, Scene #06

Daniel Taylor Pietermaritzburg

Studio: Cmnm
St Dunstans headmaster is very impressed with interviewee - Daniel Taylor, he has the potential to be an excellent assistant PE Teacher. However, there are some worrying gaps in his cv. For instance, nowhere does it list the girth of his penis or depth of his anus. If Daniel wants to work at St Dunstans, hell have to submit to a full physical examination where every part of his naked body will be explored.
Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2474kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 436.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniel Taylor

Berlin Fist Fuckers Waynesboro

Studio: Dick Wadd
These video tapes were initially seized by the German Customs.
And when the tapes were returned, they were damaged and worn. The Filmmakers spent two years reconstructing the lost footage.
But its well worth the eFFort. The end product is hot, raw and fucking amazing! 12 horned up Euro and American pigs go relentlessly at one anothers asses with their fists and big uncut cocks. Add in some hot streams of man piss, and you have this classic FFetish video from Dick Wadd!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:52
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3750kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin Fist Fuckers

Custodian Of The Hole - Scene 1 - Ashley Ryder And Derek Cline (480P) Midwest

Studio: Fistingcentral
Custodian Ashley Ryder is busy mopping when executive Derek Cline walks in with complete disregard for the work Ashley has just done. When Derek tries to laugh off Ashleys frustrations, Ashley decides hes going to teach the young professional a lesson. Ashley sits down Derek and starts to undress him aggressively. Ashley gets down on his knees and pulls Dereks jock to the side to suck on his thick cock. Ashley deepthroats and devours Dereks meaty cock before turning him around to lick out his smooth hole. Since Derek wants to laugh at Ashleys work, Ashley reaches for his mop and shoves it deep into Dereks asshole. When Ashley feels like Derek needs more, he shelves the mop and works his fist deep into the horny stud. Gloved up and lubed, Ashley opens up Dereks ass with his girthy hands. Switching positions, Derek gets on his back as instructed by Ashley to receive his hands at deeper depths. Dereks hole swallows Ashleys fist with ease. Derek holds his legs back and up while Ashley handballs his hole faster with each punch. When Derek wants the reins, get stands up and squats down on Ashleys fist, taking it past the wrist. With Ashleys fist planted firmly in his hole, Derek lays back and unleashes a fountain of cum that blasts all over his sweaty abs.
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Custodian Of The Hole - Scene 1 - Ashley Ryder And Derek Cline (480P)

Maximum Stretch Forbestown

Studio: Red Eagle Films
‘Maximum Stretch is an extravaganza in ingenious anal manipulation! It features the use of very unconventional sex toys, and most of all, fists!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maximum Stretch

JockPusy Spencer Daley, Luke Hudson & Logan Philips in Birmingham Brush

Spencer could not believe his luck as he arrives in Birmingham. Logan and Luke have teamed up to take on the blonde jock's cock, eager to take it in their hot, wet holes. The two get right to business sucking it as Spencer gets his hands all over their tight, athletic bodies. With one dick between three guys, he loves the attention they give him. Still, he knows just how hot their tight pussies are, fingering them and caressing them as all three roll around bed in complete . Luke laps at Logan's clit while the hungry boy devours Spencer's cock, making a chain of pleasure that Spencer intends to keep going. He lies Logan on his back, sliding his cock inside his wet pussy as Luke rides the trans boy's face. Spencer's pounding moves Logan's tongue back and forth on Luke's clit, making it hard and sensitive as it goes back and forth. Spencer then watches as Luke straps on a big toy cock to fill Logan up. All three then saddle up side by side to finish each other off as one intense orgasm triggers another!
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JockPusy Spencer Daley, Luke Hudson & Logan Philips in Birmingham

Время генерации страницы 0.10066 секунды с 9 запросами