Default Sniff What You're About To Eat Ruby, Domina

Sniff What You're About To Eat Ruby, Domina

Info:
Name : Sniff What You're About To Eat
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 486 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 6 min 28 s

Domina Ruby has great news for her two slaves - today, one of them will have the honor of being her full toilet slave!* Any halfway decent slave longs to derive all of his nourishment from what his Goddess's body produces.* Ruby tells the boys she won't be administering today's beating, but rather, her friend Skylar will come over to do it.* You hear a knock on the door and Skylar appears.* As she leads them into the next room, she asks the bitches if they're prepared to take what she has to give.* "When they get back, one of them will get a nice feeding" Ruby says.* She moves to the couch where the scene takes on a POV perspective.* Ruby runs her hand across her butt and unzips the fly on her fetish pantyhose to reveal a perfect pussy and asshole.* She explains that she's been saving herself all day, and when she's finished, one slave will be hungry and the other one full.* "Maybe I'll even fart in his face first" she says "and hopefully the other will smell it from across the room."* She goes into explicit detail about how she enjoys delivering her gift while she has the slave bury his nose in her ass crack.* She displays a lovely view of her anus, and by now, you're wondering how you can get into this slave competition to be her toilet.* "I want him to first sniff what he's about to eat" she says.* The process involves more farting, the slave sucking her anus, begging for her chocolate treats, and being forced to 'oink'.* She's very graphic in her description and asks if you can imagine being her toilet. "Would you eat it up like them?" she asks you.* She says she may make the slave take a mouthful and show it to the other slave, or even have the two boys share it.* She calls you and her other slaves dirty names, knowing how vile you all are.* As the slaves continue to be disciplined, she clearly sees that you're a human toilet, too, and tells you to crawl in and start licking her ass crack.* She mocks you for being rock-hard and tells you to start stroking your cock; she wants you to cum on the count of ten, and while you're obeying her instructions, she wants you to imagine that you're eating her sch1t.* She counts you down from ten to zero and tells you to cum like the pig you are.* "You're as disgusting as my other slaves" she says to you, and even though you've just shot a load, you cannot deny your purpose in life...
Genre : Femdom

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09594 секунды с 9 запросами