View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 10:56 PM   #4283
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Glitches and Bitches Version 0.5

Hidden away in a back alley an android awakens from a long sleep. Little does she know it, but buried in her code lies a program that will have every person of power in Vortex City looking for her.
The futuristic sci-fi city is split into three equally dangerous districts. Despite the dangers, many are drawn to the promise of fame and fortune including humans, cyborgs, androids, and more.
Will our little android survive in a future she never thought she would see? What sort of trouble will she find herself in? Will she find love? Or will she prefer to pursue lust and debauchery? Maybe even both?

Genre:
3DCG, Adventure, Anal Sex, Animated, Exhibitionism, Female Protagonist, Futa/Trans, Handjob, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Romance, Sci-fi, Stripping, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

Developer: AgentNova
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
File size: 280 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fcdaa8a8d8993/Gl...es-v0.5-pc.zip

In for a Penny Version 0.28

This is a harem themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.?

Changelog:
v0.28
The continuation of the investigation with Alice and Roslayn in this update. I was hoping to complete it this update but life got in the way and I ended up only being able to complete just under 200 new renders for this update. It ends on a very, very, very funny joke reference. I think you will find it as amusing as I did. If anyone knows of the reference or has seen it let me know. The next update will end the investigation so wait to find out the evil attacker...sorry Alice...murderer. As always i hope you enjoy and let us know what you think.

Genre:
3DCG, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Voyeurism

Developer: Moist Sponge Productions
Platform: Windows/Linux
Language: English
Version: 0.28
Censored: No
Size:1300 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a5ec71759c6dd/InFAP-0.28.7z
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16303 секунды с 9 запросами