Default Kandy Farts and Anal Treats Kandy, Mistress

Kandy Farts and Anal Treats Kandy, Mistress

Info:
Name : Kandy Farts and Anal Treats
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 399 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 5 min 26 s

Kandy has just finished busting her slave's balls and decides to give him a treat. her farts.* Her red garter highlights her amazing, plump ass and she looks super sexy.* As she sits down on the slave, she lets out the first fart just as he's about to stick his tongue in her ass.* A harsh blast right to the face!* She encourages him to dig deep with his tongue because it helps loosen her up.* The slave eagerly continues licking as Kandy lets out a nasty burp to subject the slave to all her nastiness.* She even suggests that he might get a little nugget before she's finished with him today.*
You get some nice long views of Kandy sitting on the slave's face, some great up-close ass shots, as well as some tongue-on-ass action.* Kandy wiggles her ass on the slave's face and really gets both cheeks bouncing.* She sits down with all her weight but the slave soon kicks for air, so she gives him a quick second to take a deep breath, but this time she tells him she expects him to last.* Kandy says his tongue feels good inside her, and as it turns out, maybe it feels a little too good. *She blasts a juicy fart right into the slave's mouth which leaves him choking and Kandy howling with laughter.* The next thing you know, Kandy is back on his face but she clearly needs to take a dump and says, "Gawd, I think I'm going to relieve myself."** She leans forward so the slave can give some nice long licks up and down her ass crack with his very active tongue.* "Tell me how much you love it" she demands, as she sits back down on his face, muffling his reply in the process. *Who really wants to hear him talk anyway?
Genre : Femdom

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07872 секунды с 9 запросами