demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Imagine Lesson 5 718

Imagine Lesson 5 718

Actress: Imagine
Keywords:

Imagine Lesson 5: The sultry, sexxxy, blonde bombshell Imagine is back for her PISS WHORE TRAINING Lesson 5 and she is looking as HOT as ever ! Imagine has to PEE REALLY BAD and starts off this lesson in desperation mode as she can hardly stand up from her bursting bladder full of piss ! She really needs to let the piss out ! My good pal James is standing by to help out and I thought it would be fun to have Imagine get down on her knees and deep throat James' cock to get this party started while I mercilessly flog her sexy ass ! Hot ! I love seeing gorgeous Imagine suck off James as she takes my punishment and brutal lashings ! Next, James flogs Imagine as she crawls along my hallway on all fours like the filthy sexy pain slut that she is; Imagine loves pain and begs for more and more lashes as she crawls forward. Next I have Imagine put her sexxxy ass up on the wall and point her amazing hot little pussy down at her submissive slut face so she's in perfect position to piss in her own mouth ! James takes out his cock and positions himself over Imagine too to maximize the amount of piss going straight into Imagine's pretty mouth ! Within seconds Imagine and James are unleashing mouthfuls of their hot piss right into Imagine's gorgeous mouth as she gulps down every last golden drop ! Finally, I decide to soak Imagine face in the huge pool of piss that has collected all around her and I make her slurp it up off the floor and drink it down ! Mmm . . . mmm . . . great job Imagine !

File: Windows Media
FileSize: 130 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 11 min 25 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14988 секунды с 9 запросами