View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 09:41 AM   #246
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Disciplinary Orgy Southern Pines

Release Year: 2019
Studio: DaughterSwap
Cast: Bunny Colby, Harlowe Blue
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English
Role play story. Bunny Colby and Harlowe Blue are going through that angsty period of life. You know the one where girls act out because of all the pressure in their lives? The hormones are flowing, every guy in the world is trying to get into their pants, and school is weighing down on them. So naturally, they are going to get themselves into trouble every now and then. But can you really blame them for wanting to let loose a little? The only problem is that they were not slick enough this time. They get caught shoplifting with their badass little friend Serena, and their dads are pissed as hell. Bunny and Harlowe are not sure how their pops are going to punish them, but they hope they will not be grounded for life! When they all get together for a disciplinary meeting, the girls are prepared for some serious scolding, but they are not prepared to find their friend Serena tied up and naked in the middle of the living room! The girls think their dads are overreacting and they do not want their friend to take all the blame. To satisfy their pissed off pops, they swap dads and break out their juicy, young pussies for the guys to fuck. The girls lay side by side on the couch while they get boned by each others dads, all while Serena remains tied up and gagged. After some hard cunt pounding and cocksucking, these girls think they have pleased each others pops enough to make them completely forget about the whole thing. In fact, they are kind of glad it happened because they got the chance to have some sizzling hot group sex while their banging best friend Serena watched! Sometimes a punishment can turn out to be way better than expected, and this is definitely one of those special cases.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplinary Orgy

The Gangbang Girl Part 19 Toa Baja

Release Year: 1997
Genres: Gangbang, DP, Group Sex, Hardcore, Anal
3 sizzling, sexy, sperm slurping sluts show us what it takes to be an Anabolic GangBang girl! Careena Collins (Masochist extraordinaire) has been a bad girl, so her boyfriend gives her the punishment she deserves; carefully straddling the fine line between pleasure and pain!
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 1416x1080, HEVC, 4533kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gangbang Girl Part 19

A Secret Nude Party Maple Springs

Studio: DaughterSwap
Cast: Jewelz Blu, Kate Bloom
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Role play story. Sweet and petite Kate Bloom has all her ducks in a row when it comes to technology. She has a list of passwords just in case she ever forgets one. After all, with so many apps to juggle, who can blame her? Especially when she has a folder of secret nudes hidden away on her phone. But when her nosy pokes around, he discovers the key to paradise. He opens the folder and finds some sexy photos of Kates best friend, Jewelz Blu, and he is stunned. The blue haired babe has always seemed so innocent. Now he knows that she has a totally rocking body and an appetite for mischief. This guys cock gets hard as a rock, and he tries to sneak in a jerk while his is just around the corner. He almost gets caught, but he hides his hog behind a magazine as she walks out the door! Later, he and Jewelzs conference about what they have found. They decide the only way to handle the nude situation is with some tough love. So, when Jewelz comes over the house to hang out with her bestie Kate, the two concerned pops confront their girls. The blue eyed cuties pretend that they are totally oblivious. Then they suggest their daddies spank them as a disciplinary measure. The pervy dads agree, slapping their booties red. But the girls start kissing in the middle of it! Soon, the punishment turns into an all out orgy, with the girls swapping pops to let them stretch out their tight pussy lips. They bounce and moan next to each other, enjoying all the dick they desire. Then, they soak their old men in pussy juice and take a splash of cum to top off the action. That should make them act right!
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Secret Nude Party

Wrist Deep Fisting Guarda

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Solo, Double Vaginal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirting
Double vag play, One massive toy and huge gapes!! I stretch my pussy out real good and hard, to prepare for my first fist attempt in months! I slowly slide more and more of my hand in my pussy then curl my fingers and start fucking myself hard, squirting all over. My little pussy takes some serious punishment! And i loved every minute of it! Lots of gaping stretching and different agles
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10534kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrist Deep Fisting

Dakota Marr - Punished Hard At Wrong House Springwater

Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr - Punished Hard At Wrong House

I Fucked My Best Friend'S Dad part 4 Lobelville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sage Fox
Genres: Teen, Rimming, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
This young bitch seduced me for a long time when I came to their house to her father. She then wore tight clothes without a bra that stuck out her nipples. Those are short skirts, but now the moment has come when she came to my house ... so that I would punish her.
Duration: 36:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Fucked My Best Friend'S Dad part 4

Rough BDSM Service With Demi Sutra & London River Flemingsburg

Cast: Demi Sutra, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Squirting, Lesbian, Dildo, Pissing, Suspension, Electrical Play, Ebony, FaceSitting, Smothering,
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone. They've every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Service With Demi Sutra & London River
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04706 секунды с 9 запросами