View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 09:03 AM   #347
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brutal Punishment Vip The Best New Hot Sweet Collection. Part 2. Boortmeerbeek

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
The submissive is caned, whipped with both a horsewhip and a cat o nine tails, spanked, and subjected to extreme dripping wax .

Total size: 5.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Punishment Vip The Best New Hot Sweet Collection. Part 2.

Lena's Debut - Part 1 Eastwood

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena's Debut - Part 1

Diabolical - Tess Dagger Yemen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical - Tess Dagger
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13027 секунды с 9 запросами