Old 06-24-2022, 04:28 PM   #6224
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lisa Pinelli - The horny big-titted redhead and you

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lisa Pinelli
Genres: Big Tits, Beautiful, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Lingerie, Mature, MILF, Missionary, POV, Redhead
Video language: English

You show up for your date with mature redhead Lisa Pinelli and she's dressed and ready, but here's the thing: She's not ready to go out. She's ready to stay in. So she gets naked and slips into the new bodystocking she got just for this occasion, and at this point, you know it's going to be a very special date.
This entire scene was shot P.O.V.-style, so it's your cock that this 46-year-old, big-titted mom from Hungary is sucking and your cock that's fucking her pussy and cumming in her mouth and all over her face, and it's your cum she's swallowing. By the way, Lisa is a swinger.
40Something: Do you like being watched while having sex?
Lisa: Yes. I like it a lot. It turns me on when people watch me and masturbate to me.
40Something: How did we find you?
Lisa: Your photographer wrote to me on Twitter.
40Something: What do you find sexy?
Lisa: A good mind fuck and weird, absurd conversations about perverse things.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lisa Pinelli - The horny big-titted redhead and you

Intro To Impregnation

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Christy Love
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English

Family roleplay screne. Lillian (christy love) is at home on the phone with a fertility clinic. She is upset that they haven't been able to get her pregnant and that her options are dwindling. The clinic suggests that she considers being impregnated by a trusted man in her life, which outrages her.
'y-you... How dare you?! No, i haven't 'considered insemination by any man i know personally' -- i'm a lesbian, you homophobic prick! Fuck you, i'm done with you and your scam of a clinic...!' Lillian says angrily. Hanging up the phone in disgust, lillian collapses, breaking down and sobbing.
Lillian is a teacher, so the next day, she goes into school. Sitting at her desk, wracked with uncertainty about her situation, she finally spots a yearbook and gets an idea. Lillian looks through the yearbook, considering seducing a male faculty member, but the options disgust her. She then decides on seducing a male student, codey.
Lillian calls codey. Claiming that there was a problem with the last test he took, she asks him to come to see her the next day. He agrees.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4360kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Intro To Impregnation
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03932 секунды с 9 запросами