Old 06-24-2022, 07:17 AM   #963
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Backyard Bare Boyz Mc David

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Vimpex, Street Dancers
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks, Spunks
Nine lush Latin teens with juicy cocks bum their young friends bareback before eating their spunk in Backyard Bare Boyz. These lads love getting naked and naughty - and where better to do some full-on fucking than in the great outdoors! A lad is pruning a tree in scene one while another horny youngster looks on. Taking a break, these horndogs really build up a head of steam - one lad sinking to his knees to gorge on his pal's todger before filling his friend's hole with his juicy bare cock! In a park, two exotic young cuties kiss, cuddle and undress. As raging boners are prised from tight shorts, the gardener appears, having been watching from afar. He can't resist for long and soon all three embark upon an orgy of cock sucking and spit roasting culminating in three sticky facials! A young twink impresses the gardener, jerking his cock by the pool. Working the lad's cock to hardness, this randy fucker rams his own dick down the pool boy's throat before some bareback bum-fun sees him shoot his load into an appreciative mouth. Out in the woods, the still horny gardener gets his hands on a skinny twink. Letting rip their animal instincts they fuck in a tree - the gardener riding his friend's cock as it perates his peachy arse before a sticky facial and some kinky cum swapping!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:00
Video: 720x388, DivX 5, 2051kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backyard Bare Boyz

Tough Guy, Pablo (540P) Pawnee City

Studio: Latinleche
I love it when curious boys try to act like tough guys. I try to help this cutie dry off a little on a rainy day, and he gets defensive when I touch his muscular body. But when I whip out a wad of cash, his whole mood shifts. Suddenly, hes interested, and I want to show him what it really means to be tough. I invite my hunky friend over to show the kid whos boss by penetrating his sore asshole with his bulging cock. The kids cock waves while he bounces up and down and jerks sticky leche on himself, all while I film.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:54
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2631kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 839.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Guy, Pablo (540P)

Jed Athens and Jimmy Durano - Hole Busters Pt 7 Holcomb

Cast: Jed Athens ,Jimmy Durano
Genres: Anal Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Uncut , Interracial , Tattoos , Nipple Play , Cumshot , Big Cock , Latin Men , Male Masturbation , Jockstrap , Ass Shot , Muscle Men , Rubber , Latex
Video language: English
Huge-hung power-top Jimmy Durano finds Jed Athens standing prone over the St. Andrews cross. He pulls out his thick cock and strokes for a while, watching the young stud beg to have his ass played with. Jimmy grabs a bucket of lube and pries open Jed's hole with his meaty fingers then shoves a huge latex dildo up his ass. He works the young man's hole until Jimmy decides it's time to upgrade. He takes the fattest black fake cock he can find and punishes Jed's hole like a fiend. Jed bends over and takes it like a man!
Duration: 17:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4702kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 632.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jed Athens and Jimmy Durano - Hole Busters Pt 7

Hot Showers (Ray Diesel, Gustavo Rodriguez) - 720p Hermosillo

Cast: Ray Diesel, Gustavo Rodriguez
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Interracial, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We love to pair the nicest guys that come from every part of the world to bring you the most exciting interracial fucks: this week it’s the turn of hung black mate Ray Diesel from USA and sexy tattooed bottom Gustavo Rodriguez from hot Brazil. Our two mates liked each other from the beginning, when we caught them having a shower together. The third leg that Ray got between his legs lets Gustavo almost shocked at first sight, but like every good bottom he is addicted to big dicks, so after few seconds he’s already on his knees, sucking and insalivating the huge black pole. Ray can’t wait to taste the brazilian big ass that he has at his hand and begins fucking it right there in the tube. Gustavo anyway wants to take it deeper and the two guys soon move to the couch, for rugged and harder action, ending with a facial shower of cum and willing for more sex!
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Showers (Ray Diesel, Gustavo Rodriguez) - 720p

Maksim Fucks Iggy Lopez Keswick

Studio: Tim Tales
Its newcomer Tuesday at Timtales and warning, that one is caliente as fuck! Meeting Iggy Lopez, one sexy ass Brit Latino living in Manchester. Between those gorgeous eyes and big fat booty, its hard to know where to look. Iggy is not only sexy, he breathes sex. That power bottom lives to get fucked and bred by the biggest cocks out there. So of course, hes more than welcome at Timtales. Today, Maksim baptises that beautiful raw hole. That huge slavic cock found a new home inside that hungry bottom hunk.
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1370kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maksim Fucks Iggy Lopez

Brian Bonds and Armond Rizzo - ASSault Gooding

Cast: Brian Bonds ,Armond Rizzo
Genres: Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Uncut , Hairy , Interracial , Rimming , Kissing , Big Cock , Latin Men , Ass Shot , Rosebud , Muscle Men
Brian Bonds is eager to test Armond Rizzo's anal limits and Armond is willing to show just how much he can handle. Taking the signal, Brian dives in and pumps his juicy cock in and out of him. Brian's huge knob is not enough to satisfy Armond, so Brian crams one of the biggest dildos ever seen into Armond's eager ass. Armond lets out a gasp as Brian fills his hole to capacity, and slides the massive toy past his threshold taking the entire dong with ease! After pummeling his hole, Brian pulls the dildo out of Armond's smooth ass leaving it covered in lube and Armond feeling stretched and satisfied.
Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds and Armond Rizzo - ASSault

PauloMassaxxx A twink's first time Laddonia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: PauloMassaXXX
Cast: Lucas Vino and Paulo Massa
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Twinks, Hunks, Cross Generation, Huge Dick, Latinos, Rimming, Condom
I told him not to worry, that I was gonna go easy on him at the start and that he was gonna be fine... Guess what? The boy came with my huge cock up his ass! Check this out!
Duration: 37:43
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 843kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 252.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PauloMassaxxx A twink's first time

Время генерации страницы 0.04927 секунды с 9 запросами