View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 07:15 AM   #959
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay Jordan Fox and Santiago Rodriguez - 720p Buffalo

Video language: English
This week we have a surprise for our most faithful fans: we are sure they remember very well the couple of videos that French hung master Jordan Fow filmed with us some years ago. Now he's back, hornier than ever, and for his bareback debut he dominates and destroys with his thick juicy cock the smooth latin ass of our gorgeous mate Santiago Rodriguez. Jordan loves to fuck with no mercy and leaves no way out to Santiago, that surrenders to the will of the French, ending with his asshole covered in cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 784.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Jordan Fox and Santiago Rodriguez - 720p

Latinleche Numero 102 - Gonzo Castricum

Studio: Latin Leche
Its funny how good I am at getting all the details of a straight guys sex life right out on the street. Today, I stumble upon a broad-shouldered hunk that is just my type, so I ask him if hes done any modeling before. He reveals that he likes to film himself jerk off sometimes, so I make him an offer. But once we get back to my place, I want more than a little modeling. I give him a fat wad of cash and he bends down to pleasure my hot, uncut cock with his wet lips. Then, I grab his hair and thrust inside his virgin asshole, stroking deeper and deeper until I cover his hole in my warm leche.
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latinleche Numero 102 - Gonzo

The other side of Aspen III Snowbound Landis

Release Year: 1995
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: en Ryker, Johnny Hanson, Chad Knight, Eric Stone, Kevin Dean, Carl Erik, Trent Reed, Steve Marks, Max Grand, Jeff Michaels, Cliff Parker, Tom Steele, Jake Andrews, Steve Alden, Daryl Brock, Bryce Colby , Jackson Phillips, John Ferage, Andrew Cole
Genres: Muscle, Big Dick, Ora, Anal Sex, Threesome, Fisting, Masturbation, Cumshot
The Legend Reborn! Sensational men, sensational sex, the legend re-ignites with Falcon icons Johnny Han and Eric Stone, plus Kevin Dean - bigger than John Holmes! Falcon's Platinum Edition!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:40
Video: 720x540, XviD, 2341kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The other side of Aspen III Snowbound

BiLatinmen Cuerito and Jaime Butuan City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Cuerito and Jaime
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation
When we first met Cuerito he told us he was straight, but he takes dick up the ass like a champ. Watch as Jaime relentlessly punishes Cuerito boy pussy.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps

File size: 253.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinmen Cuerito and Jaime

Sentenced Don't Get Caught Salt Point

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Rascal Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Adam Russo, Mike DeMarko, Alessandro Del Toro, Billy Santoro, Brock Avery, J.R. Bronson, Kieron Ryan, Trenton Ducati-
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Bears, Daddies, Big Dicks, Hairy, Group Sex, Deep Throat, Cumshots, Outdoor, Police, Condom
Sexy sex addict Mike DeMarko is out cruising for some fun. Hot Latin uncut Alessandro Del Toro is prowling a notorious cruise spot when the two dirty minded studse together to have a couple beers and oute the cocks. These two hairy nasty pigs get it on right there in the great outdoors. All seems too hot and good to be true until a mysterious observer reveals his true identity. Muscle hunk Trenton Ducati takes full advantage of a boozy Mike. He starts with Mike's huge cock and ends up literally fucking the cum right out of him. This sleazy undercover cop uses and abuses every inch of Mike. Two detectives verbally abuse their prier Mike while he is handcuffed and helpless. That's when the two turned-on cops start to grope, and the cockse out. They suck each other's fat cocks right over their prier's head with spit flying everywhere, ass-munching and hard flip-flop fucking all while Mike watches. When these two dirty cops shoot their loads, Mike is the cum dumpster. Mike stumbles across rough dy Adam Russo and furry-faced Brock Avery getting down to it outside the horse stall. Soon they are joined by bubble-butt bottom J.R. Bron who sucks cock like a champ. This threeway soon turns into four when kinky Kieron Ryan joins the pack. Kieron eagerly bends all of them over and eats every hole. After some intense fucking, dy Adam shoves his shovel straight up Kieron's ass and stretches his hole to the max. Hungry Brock sits in the dirt and takes every load in his mouth, all to the voyeuristic delight of Mike until he is busted again!-
Duration: 2:03:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sentenced Don't Get Caught

Sous Le Chef Lyerly

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Sexy latina gay Sous Le Chef with huge cucumber hardcore fucks in kitchen.
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2006kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 398.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sous Le Chef

Gay Hugo Arenas and Ronny - 720p East Millinocket

We made it our mission to find new horny and beautiful guys for Fuckermate. this week we bring you the perfect Latino mate, he’s only 19 years old and ready to play his name is Ronny. Imagine that this young guy is your masseuse. Hugo decided to call to Casanova Sauna and he was lucky to find Ronny ready and waiting. He was not expecting such a hot and intense encounter. Ronny may be young but he took every inch of Hugo’s huge cock. This raw session is full of hard fucking, deep rimming, deepthroat suckling and of course plenty of cum. This is one trip to the sauna you do not want to miss.
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps

File size: 922.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Hugo Arenas and Ronny - 720p

Время генерации страницы 0.03535 секунды с 9 запросами