Old 06-24-2022, 04:51 AM   #3104
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Teasing and Denying until Milking Three Ruined Orgasms! Ella Kross

Teasing and Denying until Milking Three Ruined Orgasms! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Teasing and Denying until Milking Three Ruined Orgasms!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 304 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 11 min 19 s

Strapped naked to a table with a chastity cage secured around his cock, Idangle the key in front of my new slave and use it to remove the cagesince he`s been a good little boy over the last week. So good, in fact,that I`m going to finally allow him to cum! I undo his restraints and havehim follow me to the bed where I tie him up once again and tell him howthings are going to be. The one sacred rule, I tell him, is that he`s notallowed to cum without my permission no matter how badly he wants to. Ibegin stroking his cock until it`s rock hard and after spending one wholeweek in the chastity cage he`s dying to blow his big load. I torment himby jerking his dick until he`s close to cumming only to stop and deny hisorgasm. He begs to cum as I play with his cock, my perfect tits exposed,but I won`t be letting him jizz just yet. I tease him even further untilfinally allowing him to cum, but ruin his orgasm by demanding he cum againand immediately begin stroking his dick hard and fast. I milk this loser`scock until he`s completely drained, his balls are aching, and his dick isscreaming in pain! One, two, three orgasms in a row with no break inbetween until this jerk is completely drained and his cock and balls arein agony. The floor is a mess with his cum and he can barely stand whilehe whimpers in misery. I love it!
Genre : Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Post Cum Torture

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03943 секунды с 9 запросами