All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Intro To Impregnation

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Christy Love
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English

Family roleplay screne. Lillian (christy love) is at home on the phone with a fertility clinic. She is upset that they haven't been able to get her pregnant and that her options are dwindling. The clinic suggests that she considers being impregnated by a trusted man in her life, which outrages her.
'y-you... How dare you?! No, i haven't 'considered insemination by any man i know personally' -- i'm a lesbian, you homophobic prick! Fuck you, i'm done with you and your scam of a clinic...!' Lillian says angrily. Hanging up the phone in disgust, lillian collapses, breaking down and sobbing.
Lillian is a teacher, so the next day, she goes into school. Sitting at her desk, wracked with uncertainty about her situation, she finally spots a yearbook and gets an idea. Lillian looks through the yearbook, considering seducing a male faculty member, but the options disgust her. She then decides on seducing a male student, codey.
Lillian calls codey. Claiming that there was a problem with the last test he took, she asks him to come to see her the next day. He agrees.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4360kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Intro To Impregnation

Foreign Affairs

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Aila Donovan
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English

Family roleplay screne. Brenda (aila donovan), a flight attendant, is in full uniform as she packs her suitcase. But as she finishes packing, about to leave, she looks at a ring holder sitting on her dresser. She opens the ring holder, revealing multiple men's wedding bands that glint in the light. She runs her fingers along the bands as she admires them, smiling coldly to herself before snapping the lid closed.
It's time to get to work.
After arriving in a new city, brenda makes her way to a cafe. As soon as she's inside, she surveys the room... Until her eyes fall on a lone man sitting nearby, harry (jay smooth). Once she notices a wedding band, she scrutinizes him from afar, as if assessing him, before deciding to make her move... He's exactly what she's looking for.
She approaches harry and asks to sit with him, which he politely accepts. Their conversation is nice and friendly as she announces she's new in town and looking for recommendations, though it doesn't take long before brenda starts becoming flirty. Harry tries his best to ignore her advances, letting her know that he's a happily married man. Brenda pretends to have not noticed the wedding band, but then tells him that if he's willing to overlook this, then she is, too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4994kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Foreign Affairs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05057 секунды с 9 запросами