All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Tourist Trapped

Release Year: 2021
Studio: PureTaboo
Cast: Athena Faris
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play
Video language: English

Family roleplay screne. Visitor to foreign country is pressured into sex by sinister host
Scene opens on amanda (athena faris). She is in the backseat of a car. We don't see what she's looking at, but wherever she is, it is clearly new to her, because she looks excitedly out the window at her surroundings, even mouthing an occasional 'wow'.
Soon, the car pulls to a stop.
Amanda gets out of the car with her luggage but gets into a confrontation with the driver. She does not speak the language and has trouble communicating with him.
A local man, josef (steve holmes), happens by and helps amanda communicate with the cabbie.
Amanda realizes that josef is her host at the place she has rented for the week, but josef claims there was a mix-up and he never received her booking. Since she has nowhere else to turn, he offers to let her stay there even though he'll be there too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5507kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tourist Trapped

Shhhh! Fucking During A Sleep Over

Release Year: 2018
Studio: TabooByPrimal
Cast: Alexa Rydell
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Roleplay scene. My step- is having a friend rest over. They stay up late, talking bout boys and things that make me realize she isn't a little girl anymore. Well, since she is obviously ready I slip into the room while she is napping. As I feel her huge firm young tits she wakes up confused. I tell her "shhhh!" the last thing she would want is for her friend to wake up and have to explain things. She looks panicked as I take of her panties but doesn't know what to do. She covers up her pussy but is so worried about her friend waking up that soon I am sliding right into her. I fuck her until she starts wanting it more and more and soon I see that my little girl really needs it. When I finally cover her in a huge load she smiles and starts to giggle happily and I have to shhhh her again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5951kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

Download Shhhh! Fucking During A Sleep Over
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01808 секунды с 9 запросами