View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 10:35 AM   #107
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Christiana Cinn - Summer DP - FullHD 1080p Ziezmariai

Cast: Christiana Cinn
Genres: Double Penetration, Anal, Threesome, MMF, Anal Creampie, Squirting, Doggystyle, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
During a party held at their house, Christiana is made well aware that her husband's friend has a crush on her and she's not going to let this opportunity go to waste. She makes it quite obvious that there is enough of her to go round, and the following day when she is enjoying some private time with her husband, it is very soon blatantly obvious that there's more than two invited to this gathering. It would seem that in this case, three is definitely not a crowd.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christiana Cinn - Summer DP - FullHD 1080p

Housewife's Awakening Norvelt

Release Year: 2021
Studio: AllGirlMassage
Cast: Alex Coal, Sophia West
Genres: Massage, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, MILF, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Rimming, Dark Hair
Alex Coal, a massage therapist, welcomes her next client, Sophia West, a lovely housewife, into the massage parlor. Sophia made an appointment that day to get some help with her sore back, which is really bothering her. Alex is pleased to help her and the massage soon gets underway.
But as Alex glides her hands along Sophia's naked body, working out the knots, Sophia admits that her back is so sore because her husband makes her do all the housework. Although Alex tries to be professional, she can't help interjecting on Sophia's behalf, commenting that Sophia's husband doesn't seem very considerate. However, Sophia brushes this off, insisting that this is just how marriages are.
Undeterred, Alex insists that there are MANY kinds of relationships out there and that Sophia doesn't have to settle for a man who doesn't treat her right. For example, Sophia's a lesbian and couldn't be happier!
Despite being initially standoffish about the matter, Sophia gradually starts to see the light. But when Alex offers her a chance to let loose and have a bit of fun to experience what it's like to be truly taken care of, Sophia's still a little hesitant. Yet, when Alex's hands start to wander further south, Sophia gets warmer and warmer...
Duration: 42:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4454kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Housewife's Awakening

Lilith Grace & Charley Hart - Butt, He’s My Boyfriend! Bunker Hill

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lilith Grace & Charley Hart
Genres: Big Ass, Big Dicks, Blonde, Brunette, Blowjob, FFM, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, High Socks, Masturbation, Mature, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Step Dad, Teen, Thick Top, Thong, Threesome, Toned, Wavy Hair, White, Wild
Lilith and Alexander want to take their relationship to the next level with a butt plug, but when Lilith’s stepmom, Charley, comes across the toy, she’s concerned they are not ready. When Lilith finds out that Charley has been sleeping with Alexander, her stepmom explains that her mature skills could benefit the both of them.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilith Grace & Charley Hart - Butt, He’s My Boyfriend!

Ivy Wolfe - Gotta Have It Lac du Flambeau

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ivy Wolfe
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Kissing, Orgasm, Passion, POV, Pussy Licking, Riding, Rimming, Straight, Vibrator
I finally got to shoot with Ivy again upon her return to performing and it was everything I remembered it to be. With animalistic chemistry we fuck all over the bed and indulge in every part of each other. There's POV during the blowjob and while she rides me. The scene ends with me sitting on her face as she licks my ass and balls until I cum in her mouth.
Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7624kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Wolfe - Gotta Have It
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29039 секунды с 9 запросами