View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 09:59 AM   #199
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jenifer Jane - Like it when someone else is fucking your wife? (2021) Higginson

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jenifer Jane
Genres: Public Sex, Cuckold
Video language: English
I woke up this morning with a wild desire to fuck. My cock was rock hard and I couldn’t make it feel at ease. An image of my ex-GF, that sweetie with chic hips and puffy lips, surfaced in my mind. I wanted sex like I’ve never had in my life before. But there was a problem - we didn’t communicate with her for a long time, and I lost her phone number. “Hey man, that won’t work!“ I said to myself, “we've gotta do something, find that babe and fuck her.” I bought flowers which I knew would make her pussy go wet as it always did in the past, and headed to her place. She opened the door for me, and she looked even better than before. But then the truth striked me - she was married! Incredible. when did she managed to marry this hunk? I didn’t know what to do. I stood there and wanted her. My cock lusted for her mouth; and her husband looked at me, scrutinizing. You think that was it? Or that they kicked me out? No! I was so shocked when her husband suggested me to fuck her so that he could watch. I can not describe it with words, that was a bang I must say. I shoved my dick in all her holes, and her hubby was jerking off with pleasure. Oh boy, you should watch this right now.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11703kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenifer Jane - Like it when someone else is fucking your wife? (2021)

Grand Finale 5Some in the Studio John Day

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jill & Lillyy, Claire & Sofia
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Orgy ,All Sex
This is our last show 5some with Lillyy, Claire and Sofia. One of the hottest shows we have ever done, featuring hot second and third angles. It takes place in our studio, everyone gets collared and oiled up. Public show includes all the ladies showing off their pole skills, everyone gets spanked, stripes clothes and then we put Lillyy on the liberator and pour hot wax and massage her while she uses her vibrator. We start the private show with a 4 girl handjob on Jack, then each girls sucks Jacks cock. Lillyy rides first in standing cowgirl, then she gets on the liberator and gets fucked in doggie and missionary. Claire rides Jack's cock in cowgirl, deep missionary and then Jack squats over Claire and fucks her even deeper. Jill eats Sofia's pussy and then Sofia rides in cowgirl and then Jack picks her up and fucks her in standing and then finishes in reverse cowgirl (rare position for Jack), Sofia then gets fucks in front facing cowgirl and side-saddle. Jill hops on Jack and rides in cowgirl girl facing the camera and then even deeper with her legs up until Jill squirts everywhere! Show ends with Sofia getting the facial (this is only her 2nd time getting one). Such a hot way to end our shows with these beautiful ladies!
Duration: 2:03:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grand Finale 5Some in the Studio

Cockcalling Andover

Studio: RealityKings
Cast: Angel Youngs
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, MILF
As a hot blonde with big natural tits, Angel Youngs gets catcalled pretty often, but what you might not know about her is that she likes give as good as she gets! Angel has been fiending for some dick, so she heads to the park to find a guy to hit on, and sits herself down on Lawson Jones's lap to cockcall him. This horny slut is so eager, she even takes his dick out in public to suck. As soon as they get back to the house, it's on as she demands every inch of that big pole in her pussy, and Angel uses it until she's satisfied!
Duration: 35:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3980kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockcalling

Way Home Onondaga

Movie presented by Alexander's Mad Studio, idea by Mephistoferez. A girl got drunk and 2 black guys are taking her home. But turns out that's not her home. She passes out and guys have some plan to do with her. One of them is starting to touch her and then licks her pussy. Finally she realizes that she's not at home with her husband, as one of the guys starts to fuck her. She asks to stop that but her body is telling something else and she starts to enjoying all this. As she's going to cum turns out the other guy was filming this and now she'll have to fuck both of them at the same time, otherwise they will make this video public. First they start with double oral sex - one guy licks her pussy while she sucks other's cock. After that we see double penetration, at the beginning one of guys is fucking her from behind, while she sucks other's cock. But then they penetrate her pussy and ass at the same time together and eventually cums inside her.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6776kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Way Home

Mia Bandini - Real Public Sex Teen Fucks In Park Geary

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Mia Bandini
Cast: Tess Cooper
Genres: Classic Sex
A young and skinny cutie was happy with her friend, who decided to make a beautiful movie with home sex. The girl was pleasantly pleased with such an undertaking and, having sucked her penis in the first person, spread her legs on the sofa. An experienced fucker harshly smacked the darling on the camera, which is why the handsome moaned loudly and lingeringly from a real buzz.
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Bandini - Real Public Sex Teen Fucks In Park

Sofia Lee - The captain cannot go past such a big boobs (2021) Preemption

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sofia Lee
Genres: Public Sex, Cuckold, Big Tits
It was a beautiful sunny day, and I took a catamaran hoping to rest on the lake. I hit the pedals and began sailing closer to the vacationers like me to chat a little. Suddenly, I noticed an interesting couple nearby, a hulky guy could barely fit into a small catamaran and his really boosty girlfriend looked at me flatteringly. “Dude, I can't take my eyes off your girlfriend's boobs, can I just touch them?” I asked him. Of course he was infuriated! But I reassured him with few crispy bills. Having persuaded them to hide away in the forest and having touched her impressive tits, I realized that I really want to insert my dick there. The man was emanating rage but I calmed him down getting out some more money. And so, his girlfriend slips his tits on my cock and gives me a blowjob, and I understand that I am ready to give all the money that I have, to fuck her...
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11667kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sofia Lee - The captain cannot go past such a big boobs (2021)

Gabbie Carter - Naughty Date With The Neighbor (2019) Slaton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gabbie Carter
Genres: Public Sex
Gabbie Carter and her best friend are bored at home – the friend’s parents are away for the weekend, but the girls have nothing fun planned! As they put on makeup and get ready to go out and find some action, Gabbie laments how she hasn’t been laid in a while… too long, in fact! Her friend has an idea - why not invite the hunky new next-door neighbor over and fuck with him a little bit?
Duration: 35:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5588kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabbie Carter - Naughty Date With The Neighbor (2019)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15832 секунды с 9 запросами