View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 09:37 AM   #341
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic Havaco

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. is to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2 Abbeville

Release Year: 2022
Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.
Kelli Anderson is carried in, bound with a pillowcase over her head, she is left to struggle before being slowly to strip. Chair tied topless, bound over a stool, spanked to smell her dirty tennis shoes. Great struggling and bondage!! With hand cuffs, rope, ball gags and cleaves.
Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

The Spankers Cook Book Trout Creek

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
After the disaster of her attempt at making a dinner and the subsequent punishment she received Lucy must now pay the penalty for lying about her qualifications. This time it's to be a hard caning. Naked she is bent over the table, her bottom high in the air and on display as the swishes down. Lucy is one of our newest spanking stars, she has been a spankee for quite a while and we are pleased to welcome her to our website. We always seek out the prettiest, sexiest and naughtiest ladies for you.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spankers Cook Book

April asked to be punished Ebetsu

We certainly see some strange things at English Spankers and non-more so than when our newest spankee April May came to us and said she had enjoyed her spanking so much that she wanted further punishment on her bottom. We did of course agree to this and she herself picked out a good sized leather paddle as the instrument of punishment. This beautiful girl then removed all of her clothes and placed herself over the knee of her spanker and requested that the punishment begin.
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6704kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 620.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April asked to be punished

Sharing Sosha - Sosha Belle, London River Revere

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is such a wonderful friend. She has a new toy. Sosha Belle is cute as a button. London bends her over and has her was with Sasha's naughty bits. They're soft, sweet, and pretty pretty pink.
Sharing is caring. London let's Ot have a shot with her toy and he goes nuts. He has her suspended and contorted. He plays her body like a posable Sex doll. That's after all basically what she is.
Ot ties her up with her pretty pink pussy exposed between her long legs. She's powerless to defend her sweet cunt. Ot takes advantage of that.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing Sosha - Sosha Belle, London River

Russian Slaves Scene 86 Monticello

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Russian Slaves
Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten.
Duration: 48:33
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Scene 86

She Still Wont Sign Lakenheath

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, lesbian, bondage, strapon, vibrator, dildo
Sex where Jasmine Sinclair must submit to every sordid act if she wants her divorce money! Jasmine brings her secretary Stella Cox to the meeting, but that was a bad idea... Kinky lawyer Jasmine Jae uses Stella to make her bondage sex with Jasmine Sinclair even more depraved! She gets Stella to cuff Jasmine's hands and feet. With Jasmine Sinclair's panties down, Stella must hand spank her ass while Jasmine is made to deepthoart Jasmine Jae's strap-on dildo!
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Still Wont Sign
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17285 секунды с 9 запросами