Old 06-22-2022, 07:58 AM   #56
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Sweat Slickville

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Nick Horn, Alan Gregory, Joshua Scott, JC, Scott Christensen, Pete Venturi, Spencer 'Rosebud' Hart, Billy Cochran, Jessie Balboa and Fyerfli
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Fetish, Leather, Muscles, Bareback, Fisting
I've worked with Fyerfli for several years, and have watched him grow from an acrobatic youngster doing handstands between shots to a sexy young dy decked out in leather. I've also watched his sexual tastes change, and followed the progression a lot of gay men make from twinks and oral action to hunks and full-on fucking (and beyond…). I conceived Raw Sweat with 'Fli' in mind for the lead, and was ever so pleased when not only did he bring his natural enthusiasm for the project, but an open mind.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:56:45
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1097kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Sweat

Manuel Olveyra and Mitch Vaughn - Full Depth Grammer

Cast: Manuel Olveyra ,Mitch Vaughn
Genres: Anal , Big Dick , Boots , Fisting , Jock Straps , Rosebud
Video language: English
Mitch Vaughn dips his hands into a huge, red bucket filled with slick lube. Forearm veins bulging, he penetrates Manuel Olveyra's fuck hole up to the wrist. Mitch is a burly guy with big hands, so you know that Manuel is feeling the stretch in his man chute. When Mitch pulls out, Manuel's rectum bulges out in a mound of clenched flesh. Gripping his rubber jock, Mitch unleashes his massive cock and starts jerking. Mitch's toned muscles flex under his dark, tan skin, and Manuel's back muscles form a solid ridge as he arcs himself to receive Mitch's fist. Flipping Manuel over, Mitch alternates between fisting and fucking Manuel's hole, sticking in as many fingers in with his cock as he can. When he cums, Mitch sprays cum clear across the room in multiple jets. Now that he's done using Manuel's hole, Mitch reminds him of his place by peeling off his black, latex fisting glove and stuffing it up inside Manuel's pig-hole!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4611kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 755.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manuel Olveyra and Mitch Vaughn - Full Depth

Mikey Lee Glencoe

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Unusual, Dildo, Fisting
Video language: English
Mikey Boi Users Prolapsed French Sqaddie Hole With 3 Dick'd Dildo.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3226kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 623.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mikey Lee

Время генерации страницы 0.08640 секунды с 9 запросами