Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scout Colton - Chapter 1 - The Pledge Jenks

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ScoutBoy
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Video language: English
There's something really strange about Scoutmaster Wheeler. I recently joined this troop, but I've been here long enough to know that he's not like the other Scoutmasters. He comes across as being quite stern. He doesn't smile that often and his eyes bore into you when he talks to you… When he called me into the office to take my pledge, my heart sank. Why him? Why not one of the friendlier Scoutmasters? He makes me so nervous sometimes that I forget my own name! How was I ever going to remember the pledge?! He sat me down opposite him and asked if I was ready. The simple thing, of course, would have been to say yes, but the fear took over and I started burbling. He asked if I was willing to do everything he told me to do, and I must have said yes because, at that point, he told me to stand up, before attaching a pin to my uniform pocket. What I wasn't expecting was for his hands to linger on my upper chest. And before I could get my thoughts in order, he was running his fingers up and down my torso in what could only be described as a pretty seductive manner.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Colton - Chapter 1 - The Pledge

The Rites of Spring Westport

The chaps of summer are back! Some rites happen in the field, some in the locker room. Some by day, some by night. Some rites happen in uniform, some happen out. But when spring training takes full swing, there's no thing quite like it. So grab some wood and step up to bat - if u can keep your mitts off the team!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:11
Video: 700x476, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1736kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rites of Spring

Mike Tanner and Alessio Romero - Holistic Pacifica

Cast: Mike Tanner ,Alessio Romero
Genres: Anal Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Hairy , Interracial , Uniform Sex , Tattoos , Daddies , Cumshot , Big Cock , Latin Men , Male Masturbation , Jockstrap , Ass Shot , Muscle Men , Rubber , Latex
Word has spread that if you schedule an appointment late in the day with Doctor Alessio Romero you'll get his 'special' holistic treatment. Today's lucky patient is Mike Tanner, a hot stud with a hungry hole who excels in following the doctor's orders. As instructed Tanner strips down and 'opens wide' to receive a barrage of insane sex toys including a metal ramrod, a thick ribbed butt plug, and a huge dildo the size of a man's arm. The rugged Dr. Romero strips down to expose his hairy tattooed muscles and strokes his thick cock while he pummels Tanner's ass. As always Romero ends his session by blowing a huge load of thick white cum.
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4710kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 840.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike Tanner and Alessio Romero - Holistic

Gay Xavi Duran and Nick North, Burning Sizes - 720p Cubero

Xavi Duran and Nick North, Burning Sizes - 720p: Today our sexy mate Nick North is at his desk, struggling with the tedious task of deciding on new corporate uniforms. Here he is, equipped with scissors and measuring tape, when Xavi Duran comes in, impeccable as always in his suit and tie. After a quick chat, Nick starts to take measures, but soon he gets tired of measuring arms and shoulders and decides to carry out its attention to much more interesting sizes, those ones that Xavi got between his legs. Xavi likes the idea and shortly after the two guys start kissing and licking each other all over theirs bodies. It seems what had to be a boring morning will turn into a hard sex session. Maybe Nick does not take any decision about the uniforms today, but surely he is going to receive a big dose of hard cock and hot cum! Do you wanna see what does really happen? Join us now!
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5065kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 749.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Xavi Duran and Nick North, Burning Sizes - 720p

Purse Thief Becomes Ass Meat Kiefer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Uniform, Gonzo, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Rimming, Handjob, Bareback, Threeway, Black, Interracial, Domination, Masturbation, Facial, Muscles, Smooth, Hairy, Tattoo, Big Dicks, Condom, Cut, Uncut, Cumshots
This is your source for the Real Dirty Gay Cops. See these power hungry and horny cops take control of our black population and fuck them. No shit, these hot cops from Gay Patrol display their power by taking the law into there own hands, and punish these big black cocks with their assholes.
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purse Thief Becomes Ass Meat

Calvin Banks And Tannor Reed Edelstein

Studio: Colby Knox
Calvin Banks and Tannor Reed having incredible Bareback sex for the first time. In this video we really wanted the viewer to get an in-depth look at what these two beautiful men would do when given the opportunity to just have great sex. No specific positions or crazy plots with tons of acting. Nope, We wanted to show you these two going at in in the most natural way possible and hot damn is it a great scene. Tannors submissive side really comes out when he is paired with an incredible stud like Calvin Banks. Calvins fat cock and deep voice is all it takes to bring Tannor to his knees. Calvin loves the fact that Tannor is so into the scene and thrives off his positive energy. The sex is intense but yet passionate at the same time. Calvin slides his fat cock in and out of Tannors ass like a real Gentlemen, passionate and slow at first then picks up momentum towards the end. They are both wearing their practice soccer jerseys and have just left the field and came straight home. Watching each other on the field is a huge turn on and they boys cant wait to get ahold of each other. Tannor wants to suck Calvins cock so bad they barely make it to the couch. Boners already bulging through their shorts as the scene opens up. There is just something about boys in their soccer uniform thats a huge turn on for us.
Duration: 31:59
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 223.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calvin Banks And Tannor Reed

The Wildcats Suck - Part 4 Other Location and Fetish Glen Rogers

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Beau Sinclair ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Uniforms ,Domination ,Shaved ,Cut ,Muscular ,Shaved Head ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,American ,Electro Stimulation ,Humiliation ,Rope ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven
Master Callahan likes to tease and let his subjects think it's over. Making the football player work out is perhaps the easiest torment for him yet if it weren't for the shock collar encouraging him, but with his body tightly bound in position and his smooth muscle jock ass open he soon experiences the humiliating pleasure of being finger fucked!
Duration: 9:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1251kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wildcats Suck - Part 4 Other Location and Fetish

Время генерации страницы 0.17764 секунды с 9 запросами