Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 06:02 PM   #6223
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Miss Grace - The Slave Program (DNA)

Welcome to the slave program. This will be your main program in to the world of slavery and servitude, the first in many programs aimed at your submissive nature, Your submissive nature that was deeply implanted in you from the beginning of time, the need to be a subservient, to be a submissive, The need and want to be obedient, to submit to the slavery within you. This truly unique series will make you the *perfect slave* you will get tasks to complete, you will use this series like a slaves handbook if you will, Completing what is demanded of you, you will be a subservient beta male, bowing down to the superior female, knowing you’re owned as a slave, slavery will be on your mind, You’ll be a submissive mess, your mind will be mush, your dick hard and wanting to please, to be a good boy a good slave. Please be aware that during this file I will bring out the real you, the submissive little bitch you’ve always been…after all it’s in your DNA This file will make you feel drowsy, please do not drive or operate any machinery after listening. This is a very deep mesmerize file, so deep you’ll have a desperate need to be MY submissive, MY slave.

File Size: 1.36 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 24 min, File: mp4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03301 секунды с 9 запросами